thirdrailer

thirdrailer

Oct 24, 2020
Hi. Where can I go to open a draft of a post? There's the floppy disk icon and Save Draft and Delete Draft buttons, but I can't figure out where to go to load a draft. Thank you :)

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
in each topic if you started a post but didn't finish it and saved it (floppy disk not showing a green dot) it will show up once you enter that specific part of the forum where you started it

I think there should be a purple button that mentions that you have a saved draft there asking if you would like to see it/open it in order to make further edits/post it

if you created a draft and the floppy disk had a green light and you didn't save before leaving it or exiting it will save the last known draft or a blank text box if it didn't automatically save the first few things you typed

profile posts do not have a saving function/draft function as far as I know if you're referring to those

hope this helps

some example images

Screenshot 20240115 210418 202
Screenshot 20240115 210347 444
Screenshot 20240115 210307 977

Last edited:
Reactions: thirdrailer and bed
thirdrailer

thirdrailer

Oct 24, 2020
Thank you. What if it's a new thread rather than a reply? I see the option for replies, but for a new thread, I'm not clear on how I get to the floppy icon for the thread since it doesn't exist yet.

Last edited:
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Thank you. What if it's a new thread rather than a reply? I see the option for replies, but for a new thread, I'm not clear on how I get to the floppy icon for the thread since it doesn't exist yet.
you would have to put in the title and then start typing in the box

then the floppy should appear and you can continue typing and then if you're not ready to post yet you click on the floppy again to make sure it saved (no green dot) (if it didn't save yet it will show green)

edit: I believe it should automatically appear after typing or you click on the 3 dots beside the picture icon to see the floppy disk after typing