• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

Wannadie

Sep 21, 2018
Without a prescription, that is. I can get 56 x 10 mg on ebay but I need 8 gram so that's not going to do it. Any ideas? I tried to search for some online sites but they all seem very scam like

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
You said without prescription but it might be worth noting that tricyclics like amitriptyline are also prescribed for chronic pain, especially nerve pain. It might be easier to get them prescribed for that than for depression.

Reactions: Anima, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Eowyn

Eowyn

Nov 4, 2018
You said without prescription but it might be worth noting that tricyclics like amitriptyline are also prescribed for chronic pain, especially nerve pain. It might be easier to get them prescribed for that than for depression.

I used to have them prescribed to me for pain related to my AS, Hypermobility Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. One occasion I took 2 full 25mg blisterpacks but unfortunately I was resuscitated. Took about 45mins to kick. Other than the panic and fear that took hold as a result of being dragged into A+E it didn't feel so bad when my heart stopped. Would've gone if they hadn't done the CPR. My doctor won't let me have them anymore :(

Good luck @Wannadie x

Reactions: NoDream, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
I used to have them prescribed to me for pain related to my AS, Hypermobility Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. One occasion I took 2 full 25mg blisterpacks but unfortunately I was resuscitated. Took about 45mins to kick. Other than the panic and fear that took hold as a result of being dragged into A+E it didn't feel so bad when my heart stopped. Would've gone if they hadn't done the CPR. My doctor won't let me have them anymore :(

Hi

Sorry to hear about your pain. Did you experience any delirium/hallucinations/seizures from the Ami overdose or would you say it was mostly a physical effect on your heart?

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018

Good luck @Wannadie x

So it would make totally how many grams?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

lukaszz12

Nov 4, 2018
Look it up on indiamart, there's a ton of that stuff there and looks pretty cheap too

Eowyn

Eowyn

Nov 4, 2018
Hi

Sorry to hear about your pain. Did you experience any delirium/hallucinations/seizures from the Ami overdose or would you say it was mostly a physical effect on your heart?

I'd say there was a tiny amount of delirium; I remember feeling quite hot and panicked (but the panicking feeling I think was more due to the environment - I hate hospitals and the thought of dying in one is the worst). I was sat in the corner of a room where the paramedics and A+E staff were trying to calm me down to assess me. I had told them I had taken an Amitriptyline overdose, but hadn't divulged how much. I'd decanted the tablets into capsules and discarded the packaging previously so they had no idea of the dosage. The very last thing I remember was taking a huge breath in (I'd been breathing quite shallow and erratically prior to it) and heard one of the paramedics say ''Perhaps she's faking it''. Then I just went. It's really hard to explain. I woke up 3 days later in a high dependency unit, where I was told about my heart stopping, the CPR and my GCS being 5 or something (apparently if it's 3 you are dead). I don't recall any seizures (if I did have any I was too out of it to realize) or any hallucinations either. After my last intake of breath it was just a feeling of being 'gone', which was nice. I didn't feel my heart stop or anything. It was almost as though someone had flicked a light switch off, and I was neither here nor there, and nowhere and everywhere at the same time. It was a truly wonderful feeling. If only I had not been found! It would have saved me from another year and a lifetime of suffering.

Reactions: Anima, NoDream, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
I'd say there was a tiny amount of delirium; I remember feeling quite hot and panicked (but the panicking feeling I think was more due to the environment - I hate hospitals and the thought of dying in one is the worst). I was sat in the corner of a room where the paramedics and A+E staff were trying to calm me down to assess me. I had told them I had taken an Amitriptyline overdose, but hadn't divulged how much. I'd decanted the tablets into capsules and discarded the packaging previously so they had no idea of the dosage. The very last thing I remember was taking a huge breath in (I'd been breathing quite shallow and erratically prior to it) and heard one of the paramedics say ''Perhaps she's faking it''. Then I just went. It's really hard to explain. I woke up 3 days later in a high dependency unit, where I was told about my heart stopping, the CPR and my GCS being 5 or something (apparently if it's 3 you are dead). I don't recall any seizures (if I did have any I was too out of it to realize) or any hallucinations either. After my last intake of breath it was just a feeling of being 'gone', which was nice. I didn't feel my heart stop or anything. It was almost as though someone had flicked a light switch off, and I was neither here nor there, and nowhere and everywhere at the same time. It was a truly wonderful feeling. If only I had not been found! It would have saved me from another year and a lifetime of suffering.
OK thank you for sharing. I may try and go this way so it is good to hear what it may be like.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Eowyn
Eowyn

Eowyn

Nov 4, 2018
So it would make totally how many grams?

28 x 25mg = 0.7g
Doesn't look like much at all really does it.
I weighed approx 40kg at the time and I'd taken them with nothing else, and hadn't eaten anything for about a week prior so I don't know if that made a difference to the efficacy.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Fucking loving it and 2 others
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
28 x 25mg = 0.7g
Doesn't look like much at all really does it.
I weighed approx 40kg at the time and I'd taken them with nothing else, and hadn't eaten anything for about a week prior so I don't know if that made a difference to the efficacy.

Yup..It's far less than lethal amount (7 or 8 grams)
I have taken ami 20 mg (two 10 mg pills).. it just doesn't have any effect on me. I don't even have tolerance.

Reactions: Anima, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Eowyn

Eowyn

Nov 4, 2018
OK thank you for sharing. I may try and go this way so it is good to hear what it may be like.

It was honestly not a bad feeling at all.
Of all the ways I've tried it was fairly quick and the least scary (which is ultimately all one can hope for).
x

Reactions: Anima, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
W

Wannadie

Sep 21, 2018

Good luck @Wannadie x

Thank you for taking the time to answer and I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It's so hard when you were almost there... I do wonder what made it so that you almost died on that amount though since the pph recommends 8 gram, but maybe the pph just wants you to be on the safe side. Take care x

Eowyn

Eowyn

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to answer and I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It's so hard when you were almost there... I do wonder what made it so that you almost died on that amount though since the pph recommends 8 gram, but maybe the pph just wants you to be on the safe side. Take care x

It could have been any number of reasons, I did not really think about it that much at the time (perhaps I should have in hindsight). I hadn't even read the PPH til earlier this month when I came across this site. I imagine the recommended 8g would be more than enough to make it a 100% certainty.

I had only done a bit of research prior to trying, so I knew that Amitriptyline was the most lethal of the various pain meds I'd been prescribed.

I guess it is one of those things though; everyone has a different physiology so what might be a lethal dose for one person might not hit the spot for another.

Like I mentioned earlier, I was profoundly underweight and had not eaten for nearly a week prior to ODing. Also, there is the potential that (for me), having hypermobility syndrome might mean I have a weaker heart than an otherwise healthy person. It's a condition that affects joints and ligaments but can also cause cardiovascular problems. I guess I'll never know.

It is a real shame that I came so close. Had I not been resuscitated I believe I would have made the journey.

I wish you every success in finding the things you need to complete your journey too. ♡ x

Reactions: NoDream, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
W

Wannadie

Sep 21, 2018
It could have been any number of reasons, I did not really think about it that much at the time (perhaps I should have in hindsight). I hadn't even read the PPH til earlier this month when I came across this site. I imagine the recommended 8g would be more than enough to make it a 100% certainty.

I had only done a bit of research prior to trying, so I knew that Amitriptyline was the most lethal of the various pain meds I'd been prescribed.

I guess it is one of those things though; everyone has a different physiology so what might be a lethal dose for one person might not hit the spot for another.

Like I mentioned earlier, I was profoundly underweight and had not eaten for nearly a week prior to ODing. Also, there is the potential that (for me), having hypermobility syndrome might mean I have a weaker heart than an otherwise healthy person. It's a condition that affects joints and ligaments but can also cause cardiovascular problems. I guess I'll never know.

It is a real shame that I came so close. Had I not been resuscitated I believe I would have made the journey.

I wish you every success in finding the things you need to complete your journey too. ♡ x

Nevertheless I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you. And yes, maybe it was because of your weight or hypermobility or something like that.

Thank you so much xx

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Hi

I was also prescribed Amitriptyline for Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Fibromyalgia, and I took 42 pills just hoping it'd be enough. All it did was knock me out for 3 days with a fever and 200+ bpm heartrate

Reactions: rabid_squirrel, wxtyubidi7y, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
I was also prescribed Amitriptyline for Hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Fibromyalgia, and I took 42 pills just hoping it'd be enough. All it did was knock me out for 3 days with a fever and 200+ bpm heartrate

OK thanks. That sounds like it would have been unpleasant. I think this community could benefit from compiling together stories of people's experiences with unsuccessful overdose attempts and their aftermath - kind of like morbid versions of 'trip reports' that people post on recreational drug forums.

Reactions: rabid_squirrel and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals