• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
I'd love to make a new life and travel somewhere. Amsterdam. Prague. Brugges.

But how do you even start? Like yeah I can raise money for a plane ticket. But what when you're there. How do you survive until you find employment?

If only there was a place you could live for a month till you found your feet in that place. I wouldn't be here I'd be much happier somewhere else.

Reactions: marcusuk63
Terminally drunk

Terminally drunk

Student
Aug 29, 2018
I'd love to make a new life and travel somewhere. Amsterdam. Prague. Brugges.

But how do you even start? Like yeah I can raise money for a plane ticket. But what when you're there. How do you survive until you find employment?

If only there was a place you could live for a month till you found your feet in that place. I wouldn't be here I'd be much happier somewhere else.
mayby also save for a van an use that as ur hub if u can. worst case u could just busk with a guitar etc lol. takes time adjusting to new enviroment and making new friends is hard. you gotta go through that trial an error shit where u will deal with people that are a pain but if ur good at reading people ud be fine.

Reactions: Addy92
A

Addy92

Student
Mar 24, 2019
mayby also save for a van an use that as ur hub if u can. worst case u could just busk with a guitar etc lol. takes time adjusting to new enviroment and making new friends is hard. you gotta go through that trial an error shit where u will deal with people that are a pain but if ur good at reading people ud be fine.

Insurance is five times the cost of the van. I had a car but crashed it.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
i made a similar thread, am interested in the same. wanted to leave my country with a small amount of money and do my thing, i knew people who do that sometimes too for some months. but they came back, they didn't start a new life there. just some months in spain etc.

if u want to discuss or share information, PM me. am from europe too
friend of mine is from bosnia and he comes over to germany to work for some months, then he goes back home, comes back to ger, etc.