I

IrishViking22

Dec 28, 2019
I want to ctb soon and jumping the bridge isn't an option. So looking to do the SN method, anyone know where I can order some from?

• Hugs
Reactions: Despairing, KleinerWolf and I am ready
F

Funkymonks

Jul 23, 2020
unable to advise but wanted to say hello to a fellow norn irelander :heart:

Reactions: IrishViking22
I

IrishViking22

Dec 28, 2019
Surprised to hear from another norn irelander on here, hello from Derry!

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'm not sure that giving specific sources is allowed here, as there is this website rule:

Don't post personal information of anyone, no matter if the information is public or not, or if you have been given permission or not. This includes posting personal information of providers, of yourself, of someone else, or website links to providers (e.g., amazon, ebay, onions, upload sites, independent sellers). Asking publicly for contacts is also disallowed. If you wish to share information with someone, do so via PM, but understand the risks of doing so.

Though it says PM'ing info is allowed...

I

IrishViking22

Dec 28, 2019
I'm not sure that giving specific sources is allowed here, as there is this website rule:

Don't post personal information of anyone, no matter if the information is public or not, or if you have been given permission or not. This includes posting personal information of providers, of yourself, of someone else, or website links to providers (e.g., amazon, ebay, onions, upload sites, independent sellers). Asking publicly for contacts is also disallowed. If you wish to share information with someone, do so via PM, but understand the risks of doing so.

Though it says PM'ing info is allowed...

I was not aware of that. In that case it would be much appreciated if someone was able to PM me any info on this, all messages welcome

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I was not aware of that. In that case it would be much appreciated if someone was able to PM me any info on this, all messages welcome
I think you need to send more messages to be able to PM

harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
PM me when you will be able to, if you're okay with european seller, not local:)