S

suicidaleeyore

Jun 30, 2023
I've asked a few times and nobody will respond. I used to know of IC but that's not going anymore and the only company in NZ that will sell to me is out of stock. I am absolutely desperate, I want to go ASAP. My other methods have fallen through

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I will say at least for the states that TIG has been particularly successful for a lot of users here.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I've been asking probably a bit too much today too and have gotten nowhere. Keep seeing TIG but have no idea what that stands for.

StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
Yeah... if someone could fill me in via DM as to what TiG stands for, that would be great, thanks.

S

suicidaleeyore

Jun 30, 2023
Do you have a link for TIG?
I will say at least for the states that TIG has been particularly successful for a lot of users here.
I've been asking probably a bit too much today too and have gotten nowhere. Keep seeing TIG but have no idea what that stands for.
You and me both. I know it's a website for SN but nobody will send me a link. So frustrated

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I've asked a few times and nobody will respond.
This is because members are cautious when a new member asks for sources. There are not many sources left. Sometimes you have to build a reputation to get more information. This may take a while.

• Informative
Reactions: silentcicada and jonward55
S

suicidaleeyore

Jun 30, 2023
I
This is because members are cautious when a new member asks for sources. There are not many sources left. Sometimes you have to build a reputation to get more information. This may take a while.
I actually had an old account on here since 2018 but deleted it thinking I was gonna ~live~ but that absolutely makes sense. I did find TIG on my own though so yay for that.

lifeispain0216

lifeispain0216

Jul 23, 2023
I

I actually had an old account on here since 2018 but deleted it thinking I was gonna ~live~ but that absolutely makes sense. I did find TIG on my own though so yay for that.
would u be willing to send it to me? im new so i understand if not.

lifeisadream

lifeisadream

One of life’s failures
Oct 3, 2022
Would TIG whoever they are deliver to the UK? It's impossible to get it here thanks to crackdowns. So frustrated because it's our life & we should have the choice to ctb in a less messy way than jumping!!

ChronoTimePulse

ChronoTimePulse

Jun 26, 2023
has there been any cases where successful CTB has been done with TIG sources? What if TIG knows about this and decided to sell overseas recipients synthetic stuff instead?

Reactions: phersper
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
Do you mean that they were able to get their orders delivered or that they were able to successfully ctb using sn from tig?

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Do you mean that they were able to get their orders delivered or that they were able to successfully ctb using sn from tig?
I've heard both pretty regularly though now mixed reviews about TIG have been frequent.

• Informative
Reactions: just_so_done