• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Noyanon

Oct 12, 2022
Hello everyone, It's my first post on here but I've been lurking for a while now.
I am interested in the SN method and would like to ctb asap. I tried purchasing SN on a lab supplier website but they asked me if I was a professional. I sent them my student card (which wasn't a great idea now that I think about it) hoping it would work, but I haven't had any news since.
I saw people here advice using tor to find SN so I tried, but I just couldn't find a dealer that wasn't an obvious scam.
I would be really grateful if any of you could help me.

I also have questions about anti-emetics : are they absolutely necessary? Is drinking another glass after vomiting a reliable method (the PPH handbook says it isn't, but some people here recommend it) ? I am asking this because I will need to fake a prescription to get them, which I've never done before. So if you also happen to know where I can buy anti-emetics online please let me know!

One last thing, if I can't get what I need soon enough I will try the "night-night" method that I found in the resources megathread. There isn't much feedback about it though, does it really work? Is it that easy to do?

Thank you for reading and thank you very much if you have an answer to any of my questions.

Ghost_fairytale

Ghost_fairytale

whatever
Oct 9, 2022
I wouldn't recommend the night-night method, there's pretty much no known case of someone succeeding with it. I'm in the same boat as you with the SN, it's really hard to find
I wouldn't recommend the night-night method, there's pretty much no known case of someone succeeding with it. I'm in the same boat as you with the SN, it's really hard to find
Also anti-emetics aren't necessary but it would suck if you threw up all the SN yk.. Even with the antiemetics you might still throw up, so that's why you need a second glass. It's better if you fast for some time before drinking SN so there's little chance of throwing up. I think you can buy antiemetics on amazon, but the fake prescription plan might get you a better product

Last edited: