• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

1xtab

Jan 5, 2023
hello, I'm new and I need help finding Stan's guide, I tried but I have no idea where it is, thanks in advance.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and LastFlowers
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
hello, I'm new and I need help finding Stan's guide, I tried but I have no idea where it is, thanks in advance.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Endex and Zegers
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
thank you very much.
No worries, search function is down on the website so if you need to find any specific threads you can try googling the name or tag of it + sanctioned suicide behind it.

Reactions: Endex and 1xtab
N

NotADrill

Jan 6, 2023
This sounds like a great method. Sorry to piggyback onto this thread but is someone able to just confirm a few points please?

When the writer says "> 95%" they mean MORE than 95% right? Pretty much every example I can find online is listed as more than 95% but I just want to be sure for obvious reasons.
I am able to obtain Propranolol, am I to assume this is best taken about an hour before you drink the SN to get the desired effect?
Are there any OTC equivalents to Metoclopramide available in the UK? As online it says prescription only and I'm concerned about not being given this by my GP.
If the amount of SN that I use is slightly over 20 or 25gm will this impede the process?
Finally, I know that sedatives are not essential but getting benzodiazepines is very difficult. Would a standard over the counter sleep aid tablet containing extracts of Hop Strobile, Valerian and Passion Flower be effective. Or, more importantly would it react badly with and prevent the desired effect?

If I go through with this I want to be certain that I'm getting everything right, I'm sorry for all the questions though!