wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I'm really scared to do them, especially on my own. I guess I'm just longing for some kind of spiritual experience. Just in case it somehow gives me hope.
So scared of having a bad trip though. :(
It would have to be another woman, because I'm way too scared of meeting a guy I don't know. Ideally someone who has done them before. But idk. I feel the risk is too high of meeting anyone online really but I wish there was a safe way

K

Kavka

Student
Jun 11, 2024
Is there perhaps someone in your existing social circle who you trust and who is willing to be your (sober) tripsitter, or just to be around in case things don't go as planned? I think it's better to be in an environment you already know with someone you trust (without any experience) than with someone you don't really know but who has experience.

I'm probably very lucky with my parents, but I did my first psychedelics in my bedroom when I was still living at home. My parents did their own thing downstairs, but were at home in case of a (really) bad trip.

• Love
Reactions: wildflowers1996
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I'm really scared to do them, especially on my own. I guess I'm just longing for some kind of spiritual experience. Just in case it somehow gives me hope.
So scared of having a bad trip though. :(
It would have to be another woman, because I'm way too scared of meeting a guy I don't know. Ideally someone who has done them before. But idk. I feel the risk is too high of meeting anyone online really but I wish there was a safe way
Your desire to not do it alone is very sound imo. Doing it alone can be majorly disorienting, especially for the first time. I'm unsure of what region you're in, but in some places it's legalized and there are controlled environments that you can trip in with trained practitioners. I understand this is rare though.

I'm unsure of how you'd find someone outside of your existing peer group. I personally would be nervous to trip with someone I didn't know well.

Good luck. đź«‚

• Love
Reactions: wildflowers1996
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
Thank you both. I'm in the UK and don't really have any social circle because of anxiety. :(

• Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I'm a man, but would have potentially been willing to show you the ropes otherwise. UK too.

I suggest you do it with someone you can trust. Failing that you could start with a very low dose of mushrooms and slowly increase the dose over many trips. Mushrooms because the trip is only 4-5 hours (ignoring more transient oddness), and I don't end up unable to sleep after like with LSD.

Priestess

Priestess

Feb 15, 2022
Where in the UK are you? .

Last edited: