Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I have an opportunity to ctb coming up and want to know where I could drive my car off a cliff. It needs to be in the UK and the closer to Suffolk the better.

• Love
Reactions: Sinai Silence and FireFox
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
I have an opportunity to ctb coming up and want to know where I could drive my car off a cliff. It needs to be in the UK and the closer to Suffolk the better.
Dover is probably the closest place I can think of, I'm sure there'll be another place closer somewhere. If you change your mind we'll all be here to welcome you back but if you've made up your mind I wish you a peaceful journey.

Reactions: Seaghost and Toobrokentofix
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Beachy head is 2 hours 40 mins away and Dover cliffs are 2 hours 19 away. I'm wondering if there will be some cliff edge without a barrier to drive through. Knowing my luck I'll end up crashed into a barrier, all alarms and attention, a ruined car and a failed attempt. No thank you!

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
No No No No ! I live in the UK . I am a londoner where do you live?

Why do want to catch the bus?

It is too dangerous and the risk of serious injury is quite high!
- when you drive off the cliff the rocks could trap the car for falling any furthur off the cliff. The faster you drive the less control of the car you have this increases your risk of serious injury
Broken bones very likely , you could end up wheelchair
- Police . In the UK we have costal police that patrol the areas even at night with thier cctv, helicopters. The UK is a becoming more of a big brother state.

- DVLA warning ! : In the UK must report to the DVLA any condition that affects your ablity to drive safely .
You will be fined £1,000 if you end up in accident caused by the condition.
If you have depression and it affects your ablity to drive safely and this causes you have an accident you will be fined
Remember if the police get involved they will tell the DVLA as well as insurance compaines.

Cars, cliffs and sucide dont mix

• Wow
Reactions: Sunset764, Paralyzed boy and Toobrokentofix
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Beachy head is 2 hours 40 mins away and Dover cliffs are 2 hours 19 away. I'm wondering if there will be some cliff edge without a barrier to drive through. Knowing my luck I'll end up crashed into a barrier, all alarms and attention, a ruined car and a failed attempt. No thank you!
I think Beachy Head had barriers put up after someone went over in car. Also going over in a car increases your survival rate

Reactions: Sunset764, autumnal and Toobrokentofix
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I remember trying to jump off the pier with my friends as a teenager for fun and was absolutely bricking it. It was only five metres!! I don't want to stall or freeze with fear because I don't want to draw attention to myself.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Would 100% advise against this. Cars have crumple zones which will soak up some impact force. On top of that, if you cause injury to someone else you could get in a lot of trouble.

Reactions: Sinai Silence, Toobrokentofix and autumnal
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
No No No No ! I live in the UK . I am a londoner where do you live?

Why do want to catch the bus?

It is too dangerous and the risk of serious injury is quite high!
- when you drive off the cliff the rocks could trap the car for falling any furthur off the cliff. The faster you drive the less control of the car you have this increases your risk of serious injury
Broken bones very likely , you could end up wheelchair
- Police . In the UK we have costal police that patrol the areas even at night with thier cctv, helicopters. The UK is a becoming more of a big brother state.

- DVLA warning ! : In the UK must report to the DVLA any condition that affects your ablity to drive safely .
You will be fined £1,000 if you end up in accident caused by the condition.
If you have depression and it affects your ablity to drive safely and this causes you have an accident you will be fined
Remember if the police get involved they will tell the DVLA as well as insurance compaines.

Cars, cliffs and sucide dont mix
Thank you. Hadn't thought of those things and certainly made me rethink the flying car fantasy! Hmmm.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset764, Sinai Silence and FireFox