• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
Sodium Nitrite? Not nitrate. 98% or higher. Not on Amazon as you need a business account and that would raise red flags. 🚩 I'm in the USA

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Why would it raise red flags if you had a business account? Anyone in the US can start a business. Don't know what your financials are like, but it's relatively cheap to get a business license in any state. Start "WonderNerd's Meat Curing Inc". Then you can buy any material you might need.

Reactions: Endless_suffering
B

badK9wolf

Jul 18, 2024
Do you need a business license or identification for that? When I tried to make an amazon business account it didn't require any proof of identity.

Reactions: Endless_suffering
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
I assumed you'd need some sort of verification for that as well.
I made a business account and it didnt even interfere with my legit account. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
Do you need a business license or identification for that? When I tried to make an amazon business account it didn't require any proof of identity.
Turns out I need an entire seperate address for it tho. A business address. Which I don't have. So SN is off the table for me at the current time
Turns out I need an entire seperate address for it tho. A business address. Which I don't have. So SN is off the table for me at the current time
During the ordering process it blocked me because of the fact that I don't have a business address