• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Peaceful115

Apr 15, 2023
Can someone please PM me a place where I can buy sodium nitrite in America?

Reactions: deadhead12!
S

Starz

Jan 24, 2020
I would also like to know but I'm from UK

R

requiesce

May 7, 2023
In most countries, it's legal to sell sodium nitrite, but the store requires a declaration of purpose when buying it. This means that you have to tell the store what you will be using the product for before they can sell it to you. If you do some research on here, you can find some things that you can put in your declaration to make the store sell it to you.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, FreeSpirit1Love, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 2 others
J

J Peace

May 14, 2023
In most countries, it's legal to sell sodium nitrite, but the store requires a declaration of purpose when buying it. This means that you have to tell the store what you will be using the product for before they can sell it to you. If you do some research on here, you can find some things that you can put in your declaration to make the store sell it to you.
Hi, could you point me to a specific thread where this is discussed?

Reactions: SunflowerBrains
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
MAN, IF ONLY WE KNEW T.T

Reactions: hellispink, LivideLamb and squirley
AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
Buy some raw meats or similar when you buy it, then you can declare its for "food preservation"

Reactions: Endoflifecomestoall, sammiechzxv and alomait
Idon'tknow828

Idon'tknow828

Apr 18, 2023
I live in the us and sn isn't coming up on css which sucks because I've finally decided I want to exit. Does anyone know if or when sn will be back up for css?

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Regarding burning throat when mixed with water, is it an option to swallow the amount needed in capsules?

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn
je.suis.prêt

je.suis.prêt

Hjälp mig
Jul 9, 2022
Could someone give me a source too, please? I previously used IC, but that's no longer an option…

Reactions: ditsyking
ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Which country you are from ?
Croatia!
I think the biggest issue why some method worked for some and some failed is in purity of the product...how to avoid this is a question

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Croatia!
I think the biggest issue why some method worked for some and some failed is in purity of the product...how to avoid this is a question
Ic is sn supplier, he stopped supplying that's what everyone mean

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Croatia!
Some people fail because they make a lot of mistakes when taking sn, mostly sn works

Check the below link

• Hugs
C

cowie

Student
Oct 25, 2022
Hi, bumping this to ask for the CSS link. Could someone PM me?
I had SN from IC but no longer.

Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
Can someone PM me too?

I

Itatn

Jul 7, 2023
Struggling to get SN in the UK if anyone has online sources please PM me (desperate at this point)

I have sodium nitrate which I may try and convert myself in the lab I have access to if worst case, but rather the real deal without potentially messing up the process of conversion.

Reactions: fatigued
S

sundarimudgirl1

Jul 10, 2023
I got it from cm

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sundarimudgirl1

Jul 10, 2023
we'll see if it arrives, actually, I just ordered it today but the order went through
this is how it is described: Sodium nitrite, ACS, 97.0% min. 25g

Last edited:
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
I have a place where i could order it possibly. Just wondering if its worth it and if carbon monoxide isnt less painful..

tonytwist007

tonytwist007

Oct 6, 2021
I managed to order sodium nitrite, 500g, DG applicable, minimum 99% from
a laboratory supply company and will receive it in a week. Hopefully it's the real
deal.

H

heatdeath

Sep 20, 2018
I managed to order sodium nitrite, 500g, DG applicable, minimum 99% from
a laboratory supply company and will receive it in a week. Hopefully it's the real
deal.
Do you mind PMing me where you bought it from?

D

Dar3B3ar

Feb 12, 2023
can someone pm me as well if they are willing?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Regarding burning throat when mixed with water, is it an option to swallow the amount needed in capsules?
Don't mix put it in capsules, the poisoning process will take longer, the SN won't absorb into your body as quickly as it would when you don't use capsules.

Reactions: vcregs, Kerrtu and ditsyking