• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

deletemyaccount1

May 17, 2021
I live in australia and want to buy sodium nitrite but I don't know where to go and don't want to be scammed I also don't know how much I need to kill myself properly I am female the laws here suck and pro lifers how would you take sodium nitrate mix it in water? how long does it take to die thanks

Last edited:
O

Over&out

Feb 21, 2020
You need sodium nitrite not sodium nitrate

Reactions: Querry1, LifeQuitter2018, deletemyaccount1 and 2 others
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
It's sodium NITRITE, not nitrate.
You really should read all SN guides.

Nobody can directly give sources.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I live in australia and want to buy sodium nitrite but I don't know where to go and don't want to be scammed I also don't know how much I need to kill myself properly I am female the laws here suck and pro lifers how would you take sodium nitrate mix it in water? how long does it take to die thanks
Hi, Mollen, welcome! You may wish to start here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
Best, G

Reactions: deletemyaccount1
T

thats_a_wrap

Jun 1, 2020
Highly recommend reading Stan's Guide above.

I too am in Australia and cannot find a reliable source anywhere. Nanny state wins this one, I'll be forced into a violent, agonising death since they've made it so hard for any sort of peaceful death. Can't even access this site without a VPN.

If you find a good source for SN, please I beg you PLEASE message me So I can get some.

Reactions: deletemyaccount1