How can I be detached
Dec 7, 2023
Please tell me why.

Reactions: lex
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Somewhere in nature. It's the closest thing I get to having peace. Hopefully I'll be on a mountain watching the sunset as I take my last breath and fade away like the sun except I won't return like it will.

• Hugs
Reactions: new2blue, Neverfeltdeader, Celerity and 7 others
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
My apartment. Mostly because I'm broke, but also because I can be surrounded by all my partner's stuff and since it's only me here now I don't have to worry about being found until my sister gets my email.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: new2blue, Return2themoonlight and I can't beat it
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I think I'm going to choose one of chain hotels in one of the most touristy cities in my country that I wanted to visit for a while and tell everyone I need to take a serious break from work and my everyday life, recharge my batteries and that I choose a solo city break.

I decided to do it there because I dont want to ctb at home, I don't want to traumatize my roommates. And the idea of the trip won't be suspicious in my case

• Hugs
Reactions: new2blue, Return2themoonlight, lex and 1 other person
I can't beat it

I can't beat it

How can I be detached
Dec 7, 2023
Somewhere in nature. It's the closest thing I get to having peace. Hopefully I'll be on a mountain watching the sunset as I take my last breath and fade away like the sun except I won't return like it will.
Good idea. I hope you can watch the sunset leave peacefully.

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
DandiFynalicious

DandiFynalicious

Existence is Pain
Dec 18, 2023
I waffle about this a lot but to save trauma on people I'd ideally do it somewhere in the woods where I probably wouldn't be found. Maybe near a fast river.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and I can't beat it
R

rs2212

Mar 8, 2023
Beachy Head

Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Gonnerr, leavingthesoultrap and 1 other person
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Not doing it in my room. Will drive out at night and park in some plaza or alley, then shoot myself. This is to avoid the mess I'll be leaving in my room. There are things in there that needs to be given away and this is the best approach.
Never thought about this until someone mentioned it -- I'll probably be listening to music as I make my exit.

• Hugs
Reactions: new2blue, Return2themoonlight, I can't beat it and 1 other person
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
I do prefer the idea of driving out to a scenic place for my passing but how does my body get found in that circumstance? An early morning jogger passing my car? A family with kids stumbling upon it? It seems unfair to expose others to that. I think I'll just do it in my room.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and I can't beat it
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I will find a peaceful place in nature. After sunset between 9 and 11pm. During a beautiful sunny day.

• Hugs
Reactions: almaPerdida, Return2themoonlight and I can't beat it
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
My room.

Reactions: lex and I can't beat it
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
  • Hugs
Reactions: new2blue, breezeboy, almaPerdida and 1 other person
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
airbnb, but i have no choice. Its either that or a hotel room. still unsure, advice is welcommed! :)

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It's a place in my province where there's the lowest count of people per square KM, this is to ensure that the chances of me being stopped are as small as I can get it to be.

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
In my piano course's building's restroom, in a cabin, unfortunately. I would like to die in a more comfortable place but it is my only option. I will make it more comfortable though. Going to bring there a notebook to sit on (it's a squat toilet, I will sit somewhere next to it). I am going to lock the door, tape the door with adhesive tape so it won't be that easy to open the door. Then I will use the belt I specifically modified for NN, no one will know that I am dying, and I will have enough time to guarantee my death inside, I wonder how long will it take for them to find my dead body. But I am sure I will be dead, we have a lunch break that lasts 45 minutes, setting the things up would take 10 minutes at max, so I would have enough time to die. And I would tell someone in my class that I am going outside to eat, so they would start searching from there. I can't wait to die.

S

SMG08ABUSER

I got no iPhone
Dec 20, 2023
Planning to drive far out into the woods, bringing a KSG shotgun with me. Once I find a suitable area in the woods, I will finally CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight and Reuthry
lex

lex

Just another statistic
Jul 7, 2020
A hotel. I thought about doing it in nature but it's pretty cold where I live and I rather be comfortable in my last moments. Can't do it at home because my mom visits me sometimes and I don't want her to find me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
I will be on a cliff or mountainside staring at the moon as her luminescent light guides my soul into everlasting peace. I cant do it at home due to me living with my mom and not wanting her to find my lifeless body.

• Love
Reactions: new2blue and almaPerdida
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
I wish I could leave comfortably at home, but I don't live alone, and since my method is SN I'm scared of someone finding me. So I'll probably rent an Airbnb :\ Or I'll just find a nice secluded place somewhere outside..

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I'm thinking of moving out (renting) and really flesh out my plan for the upcoming months, such that I minimize my risk of failures. My go to method would be SN, but I'd be more interested in the exit bag, and for this you definitely need a place of your own and time alone. No shot you can pull off the exit bag method whilst living with someone else. It's super risky even with SN...​

alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
When I was considering using a gun I planned to go out in nature but now that I've settled on N2 I will do it in my apartment. I will leave my pets with a sitter and schedule an email to be sent two days later to tell someone to send a welfare check. Otherwise, no one would notice.

PaunPaun

PaunPaun

Social anxiety has ruined my life
Dec 31, 2023
In a motel , i cound't bring myself to ctb in my own house (i don't live alone)

Reactions: notahappygirl and lex
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
In the woods near my house, so i don't traumatize my family when getting found. I wanna bring my blanket, sit near a tree and prepare the SN.
Then i'm just gonna grab my headphones and listen to my CTB playlist as i watch the stars peacefully. Dying in the nature seems comfy, and my favorite blanket is gonna make it comfier.

That is, if i do actually CTB. I've change my mind several times and will just wait to see if things get better or not.

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader and lex
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
In my bed, whereever that may be by may. If that doesn't work out, hotel.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I was thinking a state park a few hours from me, but it was surprisingly crowded. May have to just find a huge farm or cattle ranch and do it there. I don't want to be interrupted. If I fuck up the angle, I want to die from the blood loss before anyone can think to help me. Probably being overly paranoid here, but I don't want to come back a deformed vegetable.

If/when I do it, I plan to leave a note behind with the coordinates and a general description of the location.

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Park by my house. There's a 500 ft drop there and I prefer the cops/ a stranger to be the first to discover my lifeless body.

Reactions: Celerity
P

profx

Dec 21, 2023
On vacation somewhere outside of my home country

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Depends on the method. SN, secluded on a beach. CO or hydrogen sulfide, tent on beach or in the woods. Inert gas, probably in a rented space or something. Hanging, probs out in the woods. Ideally, it will be a slightly chilly day, windy, and either beach or mountaintop, something comfortable to lie on, take N, fall to sleep looking at the moon and stars.