aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
im desperately looking for a suicide partner, i already posted few times on the megathread and i scroooolled scrolled scrolled it but i dont find the french ppl

i feel so desperate. i really need to end it asap. my life is horrible in every aspect. worst is, i dont seem to be able to end it by myself. so i wanna find someone and maybe feel safe a lil bit with someone else, before leaving this world.
everything is painful. cant do my passion anymore. cant do anything. i just feel so horrible all the time. i tried to get better. still trying tbh i have a meeting with my psychiatrist in 20 mins. i tried to get better. i cant. guess even my suicide i'll fail it i cant find anyone. i feel so disgusting

• Aww..
Reactions: Xav, akana, Nemeshisu and 3 others
unredeemable

unredeemable

To be, or not to be - that is the question.
Jun 7, 2022
I hope you find some comfort soon. I feel disgusting, too, but I'm hanging on for now hoping I can still reclaim what's left of my broken life.

Hope the psych appointment was productive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
I hope you find some comfort soon. I feel disgusting, too, but I'm hanging on for now hoping I can still reclaim what's left of my broken life.

Hope the psych appointment was productive.
no wtf it took me time to heal my inner child because i've had problems with pedophilia and she tried to explain me how it was all my fault

it was worthless. maybe i'll pay her on the next session and stop trying. or i'll die before idk

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Nemeshisu, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Ashu and unredeemable
aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
  • Aww..
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe this helps to get in touch with people in France:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/876558/?q=France&o=relevance

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/876560/?q=french&o=relevance

Reactions: unredeemable
aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
Maybe this helps to get in touch with people in France:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/876558/?q=France&o=relevance

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/876560/?q=french&o=relevance
ohhh thankies you're adorable 💙

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and unredeemable
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you suffer so much. I know that this life can be unbearable when you are so desperate to leave. I hope that you find what you are looking for.

• Hugs
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
im desperately looking for a suicide partner, i already posted few times on the megathread and i scroooolled scrolled scrolled it but i dont find the french ppl

i feel so desperate. i really need to end it asap. my life is horrible in every aspect. worst is, i dont seem to be able to end it by myself. so i wanna find someone and maybe feel safe a lil bit with someone else, before leaving this world.
everything is painful. cant do my passion anymore. cant do anything. i just feel so horrible all the time. i tried to get better. still trying tbh i have a meeting with my psychiatrist in 20 mins. i tried to get better. i cant. guess even my suicide i'll fail it i cant find anyone. i feel so disgusting
Well, France has the second highest suicide rate in Western Europe, so you'd think you'd find somebody,perhaps they only stick to French language only websites

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
no wtf it took me time to heal my inner child because i've had problems with pedophilia and she tried to explain me how it was all my fault

it was worthless. maybe i'll pay her on the next session and stop trying. or i'll die before idk
You need to report her and get a new one if you can.
For reference though.... I hope this helps you :hug:

Consent is:

• Non-coercive: If you're cojoling, threatening or otherwise trying to "convince" someone to engage in a sexual act with you, you are breaking consent. If you asked 16 times and got 15 No's and 1 Yes, you still did not adequately obtain consent. Also, you're a weak individual.
  • Not fixed: What I mean by this is you shouldn't take for granted that after asking once for consent that you now have consent forever. It's not like landing a gig as a Supreme Court judge. You don't have consent for life. It should be continuously negotiated.
  • Dynamic: Related to the above note, consent for one act does not necessitate consent for all acts. Consent is not an EZ Pass. It should be re-addressed constantly for different acts.
  • Conscious: Yeah, I want to believe I don't have to explain this one. Bad enough I had to list it. But ok, yes, an inebriated/asleep/passed out or otherwise not fully coherent person cannot consent. There, you can't say no one ever told you.
  • Unambiguous/Explicit: Assume all of the following to mean "no." — "Maybe," "I'm not sure," "Not yet," "Kinda," "Wait a minute," …I could go on.
  • Not contingent upon sexual interest nor sexual arousal: We know. Blue balls are a motherfuc*er. Still no excuse. Neither your NOR the expressed/implied interest of any potential partners is an invitation to any act. Also, neither your nor the (assumed) arousal of anyone you might want to have sex with is an invitation. Yes, someone might be aroused and still not want to fuck. Crazy times. I know.
  • Not compensatory: Yeah, that dinner and a movie were nice. Still not an invitation to fuck. And if you thought it was, you're a world class asshole.
  • Not something that requires a qualifier: No one needs to explain why they are not granting you consent. No is enough.
  • Age appropriate: Much like the point on being Conscious that shouldn't have had to be explained, I'm appalled that this needs to be included either but here goes. If someone is under the age of consent, and/or is too young to understand what consent or even sex IS, um...the answer is automatically NO. Go find someone your own age you pedophiles.
  • Not Past-Reliant: So someone was abused before and trusted you enough to open up to you about such personal information? Do yourself a favor and don't BREAK that trust. Just because a person was abused in the past (which they obviously didn't consent to THEN or it wouldn't be called "abuse") does not mean that you can take advantage of them. Which, in layman's terms means: Abuse is abuse, then or now. It is NOT consent!

Reactions: Anarcholoser
Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
Je suis de France également

Reactions: Disappointered
L

lonely30

Jun 27, 2022

I'm not French and my French is not very good but I live in Paris. I would also like to be in touch with someone and maybe talk about the options we have. Let me know if you want to talk.

B

Bodydysmorphia

Jun 15, 2022
Je ne suis pas Français mais je parle français quand-même. Si tu veux parler, n'hésite pas à écrire ici. Je suis sûr qu'il y a beaucoup de personnes ici qui veulent t'aider (moi inclus bien sûr).