M

mrnadim

May 3, 2019
I have heard alot of coments about the nembutal and sodium nitrate and how effective they are , i wanna ask is it possible to order them to the middle east , anyone can help me finding a dealer ?

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
What side of the middle east do you live on? Saudi, iran etc?

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I heard the custom in Middle East is super strict. Ordering Nembutal would be very difficult. But, you may still have a chance ordering Sodium Nitrite (not Nitrate) online because SN is not illegal substance.

Another alternative, how about you search your local online store first? Maybe there is a nearby vendor for SN. I got my SN from online store in my country.

Reactions: Soul and mrnadim
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
In Lebanon
crap, worse place to be. Look for any local sites. Most sites dont ship to the middle east due to the wars, you have to look local.

• Aww..
Reactions: Honigwaffel and mrnadim
M

mrnadim

May 3, 2019
I tried to search for a local site didn't found , anyone know an international site that ship world wide ?

Y

yabbadabbadoo

Apr 14, 2019
I tried to search for a local site didn't found , anyone know an international site that ship world wide ?

Have you tried the deep web drug markets for nembutal?

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018

Please please don't, there are no legit sellers on the dodgy web for N You only have to look at the zero feedback to suss that one.
Plus do you not think importing N into Lebanon & the associated risks would make the Op's life worse not better, please engage brain before fingers..

Reactions: Soul and Honigwaffel
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
I second what @Letmego. Please stated. Don't use a dark net marketplace for this. You will get scammed. Other than that Lebanon is a high risk country when it comes to importing N.

Reactions: Soul and Letmego. Please
Y

yabbadabbadoo

Apr 14, 2019
I second what @Letmego. Please stated. Don't use a dark net marketplace for this. You will get scammed. Other than that Lebanon is a high risk country when it comes to importing N.

I've used deep web drug markets a lot (not for nembutal), and you can just get a refund if they don't send.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I've used deep web drug markets a lot (not for nembutal), and you can just get a refund if they don't send.

Not always that simple, for instance i have not seen a seller for N that is escrow only Fe so no you will not get your money back on a Fe transaction.

Reactions: Honigwaffel
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
If you use escrow, yes. However there are alot of other possibilities to get scammed when you never bought from such a marketplace before. Wall St getting shut down by authorities doesn't help either. All vendors on SR are suspended for scamming right now.

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Search more. We live in the internet age. There has to be SOMETHING. Local, semi local, whatever.

Reactions: Painpleasure