awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
I live with my dad and am prepping for a CTB in Spring. I would like to SN but feel like I will whig out and call the police or something and life will be ruined. I feel like the finality of gunshot will be solid. Anyways, where the hell should I keep this gun? I'm 40 y/o and live with my dad in my childhood bedroom. I suck I know.

I'm going to try both shrooms and ayahuasca before I do the deed. I'm also going to order pictures for my kids.

• Hugs
Reactions: clocktower, InTheAirTonight and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Does your dad respect your privacy, or is he likely to check your room?

Reactions: Hurt
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
If your father wont be snooping through your stuff then couldn't you hide it anywhere and ,ale up some reasonable reason for having it if caught.
I do not see why living with your breeders should be an issue but I am strange.
Psychedelics will radically change how you see the world and yourself :3

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
If it's a rifle i'd suggest removing the stock and keeping it separatly from the barreled action (it's very easy to do) to make it smaller and easier to hide. If you have a trenchcoat and a bit of free time you could hide a half in it. If it's a pistol you could secure it under your bed, like, on the frame itself. If your room's roof has removable pannel you could hide things there too. If you're semi handy with a thread/needle you could also hide a gun inside a matress, in between the springs.

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Hes not snoopy but he uses closet in this room for his clothes. Maybe I can find a spot in the basement. Hes 77 y/o. U think my ctb will make him die faster? Hes pretty emotionless person, never told me he loved me, but he has a heart of gold. A really good guy

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
People from his generation did not learn to express their emotions in the same ways that boomers did and the younger generations.
He could very much love you a lot :3
It is a shame there is no way to ctb without him knowing you died and thinking you simply vanished.
awww I wish you good luck regardless but it is great you want to do ayahusca first!!

• Love
Reactions: InTheAirTonight
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Is it a rifle or a pistol?
I keep my rifles under my bed.
Except for my favorite, she stands in the corner.
But, I don't feel a need to hide them.

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
It's going to be a pistol. That's fine and dandy dude but I gotta keep my shit covert. I have no possessions besides a coat and some work clothes so I cant be flaunting a handgun. Deep down he knows I'm capable of it due to my lifestyle change. Do you guys think it will expedite his passing?

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Under the mattress. Make sure it's not chambered and safety on. Or if you can remove a ceiling tile, in the ceiling