• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
answer the person above you, and then ask the next person when's the last time they did (something else).

i'll go first:

when's the last time you cried?

Reactions: LoiteringClouds and rednights
rednights

rednights

Jun 5, 2024
It was only a little bit, but it was when I was opening up to a friend about my darker feelings.

When was the last time you had a good day?

• Hugs
Reactions: lemonbunny
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
About 9 months ago

Last time you left the house?

• Hugs
Reactions: lemonbunny
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
this morning to walk my dog !

when was the last time you bought new clothes?

C

ConfusedClouds

Experienced
Mar 9, 2024
If shoes count, I bought some supermarket/cheap ones for work about 6 weeks ago, but otherwise was some items I ordered to a friend's address nearly a year ago and then isolated from them so never collected them! 🤦‍♀️

When was the last time you cooked a proper, rounded meal from scratch?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
If french toast counts then probably about 4 years ago.

When was the last time you felt like a mental health professional took you seriously?

Reactions: mikgazer6
mikgazer6

mikgazer6

student
Jul 1, 2024
Never!

When was the last time you had a good night of sleep?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Never!

When was the last time you had a good night of sleep?
Last night, but that was because I barely slept the night before so I was tired af.

When was the last time you weren't suicidal?

• Love
Reactions: Metalhead and mikgazer6
mikgazer6

mikgazer6

student
Jul 1, 2024
Last years summer was ok

When was the last time you had a genuine irl conversation?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Last years summer was ok

When was the last time you had a genuine irl conversation?
2 mins ago. You thought I didn't have a social life irl? Thankfully I do. I am very lucky I do however.

When was the last time you weren't anxious about something?

(for me it's almost 4 years ago)

Reactions: mikgazer6
mikgazer6

mikgazer6

student
Jul 1, 2024
2 mins ago. You thought I didn't have a social life irl? Thankfully I do. I am very lucky I do however.

When was the last time you weren't anxious about something?

(for me it's almost 4 years ago)
My bad if anything I say comes off as offensive. It's nice that you have people to talk to

This past spring. Took some online classes that I regret taking

When was the last time you made plans for a day?

Surreal

Surreal

Feel free to dm anytime!
Jul 7, 2024
Two days ago, to register here.

When was the last time you received a genuine apology?

Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
A few months ago from my friend - he let someone else diss me and tell my to leave friends house. My friend was a bit drunk and didn't get what went down. He apologized the next day after I vented on him a little.

When was the last time you felt safe with yourself?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
A few months ago from my friend - he let someone else diss me and tell my to leave friends house. My friend was a bit drunk and didn't get what went down. He apologized the next day after I vented on him a little.

When was the last time you felt safe with yourself?
If you mean as in not afraid of myself and what I'm capable off then probably over half a decade ago. As a matter of fact I hurt people, and I'm afraid every day that I'm going to murder someone. This is one of the main reasons I'll be ending my life soon. I'm too afraid of what would happen if I went on.

When was the last time you did something you regret?

Reactions: Edpal247
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
If you mean as in not afraid of myself and what I'm capable off then probably over half a decade ago. As a matter of fact I hurt people, and I'm afraid every day that I'm going to murder someone. This is one of the main reasons I'll be ending my life soon. I'm too afraid of what would happen if I went on.

When was the last time you did something you regret?
About year and half ago - I hooked up with someone I met in aa psych ward. Big mistake. Got me arrested, 10.5 months in jail, 5 years of probation(which was supposed to a 'gift'). Very regrettable. Ah, and I sent money to a scammer.

When was the last time you were happy?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
About year and half ago - I hooked up with someone I met in aa psych ward. Big mistake. Got me arrested, 10.5 months in jail, 5 years of probation(which was supposed to a 'gift'). Very regrettable. Ah, and I sent money to a scammer.

When was the last time you were happy?
Depends on what you mean. If you mean happy as in being in a good mood then probably earlier today. I happen to have the fortune of being capable of feeling happiness and enjoying things witch I'm very grateful for. Doesn't mean my life is easy though. It very much isn't.

If you mean as in genuinly happy with life then not since I was in daycare tbh, so almost 2 decades ago.

When was the last time you were impulsive?

bandoscii

bandoscii

Jun 29, 2024
Depends on what you mean. If you mean happy as in being in a good mood then probably earlier today. I happen to have the fortune of being capable of feeling happiness and enjoying things witch I'm very grateful for. Doesn't mean my life is easy though. It very much isn't.

If you mean as in genuinly happy with life then not since I was in daycare tbh, so almost 2 decades ago.

When was the last time you were impulsive?

Difficult question, I'm a very patient person. But I think the last time I was impulsive was on new year. Was really depressed and thought wine would help (which it didn't and still tasted like shit.

When was the last time you felt genuinely loved?

Surreal

Surreal

Feel free to dm anytime!
Jul 7, 2024
Difficult question, I'm a very patient person. But I think the last time I was impulsive was on new year. Was really depressed and thought wine would help (which it didn't and still tasted like shit.

When was the last time you felt genuinely loved?
Today, and I'm very lucky for that and also grateful.

When was the last time you said no to someone?

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Today, and I'm very lucky for that and also grateful.

When was the last time you said no to someone?

Earlier today, but I don't want to talk about what happened.

When is the last time you felt like ppl cared more about you than their phones?