MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Just wondering.

I feel like I cry alot. I never cry in front of others though because I know ill be ridiculed. I probably cry atleast once every two days but I wait for night time I never cry when I'm not alone. And when I cry I ugly cry like I'm gasping for breath.

It usually happens like this. After the days over I have a normal face then once my head hits my bed I start crying uncontrollably to the point my head hurts...then I usually cut myself a bit...then I play some video games watch some anime. Then i go to bed and fantasize and hoping I somehow die in my sleep.

That or I think about killing myself that night...I often get really tempted but I'm determined to wait till I'm 25. Whenever I think of killing myself I always think of hanging...probably because they're are no tall buildings around me at the moment.

1 of these two things happen. Then I can't fall asleep and stare at my wall and get anxiety about someone just coming into my room and chopping me in half with an ax....then I try closing my eyes and a bunch of gorey images pop up making it harder to sleep. Then I start thinking how I'm bothering everyone around me with my emotions that I don't even show and how ill never connect with anyone. Then I start thinking I'd be fine with a stranger just coming in and cutting me in half. I eventually fall asleep tho.

Yeah I have a long night every night I Hate living.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: theRetroHawk, kråkevind, almaPerdida and 2 others
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
i used to cry without end but at some point realizing id get no comfort started stopping my own tears , i still get that crying sensation i still get the watery eyes but i dont let myself cry and at some point it started being subconcious. i found that the closest i can get to sleep is the moments after ive gone through all the hopeless emotions of when im crying. i just wish i could feel true relief once and for all.

Reactions: annointed_towers
D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
Last night, for a bit more than an hour before going to sleep.

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
There is a 16-year-old criminal who said that demons were telling him to kill himself and kill others, and he chose to kill others. Do you know how difficult it is to kill yourself? You need a heart made of aluminum, so I stopped crying and cursed myself.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
i don't remember, been a really long time time, i can't cry no matter what i do.

Reactions: Slow_Farewell and MiMif
athyy

athyy

Oct 6, 2023
last night. got frustrated and mad at my life in general, then the tears wouldnt stop lmao

• Hugs
Reactions: MiMif
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Depends. I'm very emotional so I often cry because of a story/movie/game/video whatever.
But the last time I cried because I was sad, I think it was at least three years ago, when I realized my life would have ended in a ctb.

temperance

temperance

Marijuana Wizard
Sep 25, 2023
I don't remember probably last week

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot remember honestly, I don't really cry these days, instead I just feel so tired of existing and always dread what lies ahead. It's certainly such a terrible, hopeless burden having the ability to suffer in this existence.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and MiMif
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
There is a 16-year-old criminal who said that demons were telling him to kill himself and kill others, and he chose to kill others. Do you know how difficult it is to kill yourself? You need a heart made of aluminum, so I stopped crying and cursed myself.
I don't think crying shows weakness thoughm..that is literally just a dumb stereotype. Crying for me only comes after letting down my mask when I'm alone and it's a way to help all of the inner thoughts that were begging to escape when I'm around others to just come flooding out. It's relieving I honestly don't think it has to do with weakness

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Just wondering.

I feel like I cry alot. I never cry in front of others though because I know ill be ridiculed. I probably cry atleast once every two days but I wait for night time I never cry when I'm not alone. And when I cry I ugly cry like I'm gasping for breath.

It usually happens like this. After the days over I have a normal face then once my head hits my bed I start crying uncontrollably to the point my head hurts...then I usually cut myself a bit...then I play some video games watch some anime. Then i go to bed and fantasize and hoping I somehow die in my sleep.

That or I think about killing myself that night...I often get really tempted but I'm determined to wait till I'm 25. Whenever I think of killing myself I always think of hanging...probably because they're are no tall buildings around me at the moment.

1 of these two things happen. Then I can't fall asleep and stare at my wall and get anxiety about someone just coming into my room and chopping me in half with an ax....then I try closing my eyes and a bunch of gorey images pop up making it harder to sleep. Then I start thinking how I'm bothering everyone around me with my emotions that I don't even show and how ill never connect with anyone. Then I start thinking I'd be fine with a stranger just coming in and cutting me in half. I eventually fall asleep tho.

I cried just before, listening to school globes with X and Lil Nas.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This afternoon, this morning, yesterday night, yesterday morning. I cry most days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and leavingthesoultrap
waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
I used to cry constantly but like some others have said there came a time when crying seemed pointless, it wouldnt change how i felt and i was alone, no one was going to offer me any comfort.

now i have an inability to cry even if i want to. The rare thing might cause me to well up slightly but i just swallow it down, chastise myself and get on with things.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yesterday, mental pain was 9 out of 10. Today its a litlle bit down to 5 or 6.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
When I started my job.

It's not that it's gotten better, I'm just better at holding it in now.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
This morning when I was listening to Norah Jones' 2002 album;

It's funny, I got this album when it first came out in 2002, never cried listening to it until recently with all my mental health & ctb struggles. At which point her lyrics took on a whole new meaning for me. Timeless classic.

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
Last night before sleeping

loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
Just wondering.

almost a little earlier, I find it physically difficult to cry since I've gotten so used to not allowing myself to cry, but it's kinda relieving, I say try to cry if you can, emotional absence/numbness is worse in the long run, for your mental health, but it can help you survive hard times without breaking down, it's a trade I guess, you can never have everything.

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
I prefer not to cry because it's really hard for me to calm down afterwards. But I might cry for a minute or two every few days.
The most hardcore I cried was a year ago when I screamed nonstop for almost 6 hours, lost my voice completely and had eye infection the next day.

MyLuckyStars

MyLuckyStars

Funeral Crasher
Dec 13, 2023
i cry very rarely, but i broke a few weeks ago when my brother just sat me down for a talk for while, and asked if i thought of myself as happy. i pretty much never talk about personal stuff, so i kinda nailed him with the whole deal. he was a good sport about it

R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I cry in silence and when I can be private, not much just a few. And pretty much after I respond to a farewell thread, every one of them. There have been a lot lately. Each one hurts.
I'm sad, and relieved, and maybe a tiny bit jealous.
Sorry, everyone...I'm probably too sensitive.
Wish I could have a chest heaving solidly body racking cry sometime. It would help.
Good night

theRetroHawk

theRetroHawk

Jun 18, 2023
Just wondering.

For some reason I can't cry no matter how sad, angry, lonely, depressed I get. I find life doesn't feel real a lot of the time and I'm just some stand in going through the motions however I find lately I cry a bunch at shows and movies for just basic emotional moments I assume to just being so dead inside in real life when I just lock my brain onto a piece of media I feel overwhelmed with emotion and it feels good to just feel something

Reactions: Slow_Farewell
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
i don't remember, been a really long time time, i can't cry no matter what i do.
For some reason I can't cry no matter how sad, angry, lonely, depressed I get. I find life doesn't feel real a lot of the time and I'm just some stand in going through the motions however I find lately I cry a bunch at shows and movies for just basic emotional moments I assume to just being so dead inside in real life when I just lock my brain onto a piece of media I feel overwhelmed with emotion and it feels good to just feel something
Same, if i was pressed i'd go with 25/30 years ago. It's just gotten to that point. Sure, there are moment when watching a movie or listening to a song that makes me tear up, but even if I allow myself to get into the moment of the song, movie, it doesnt go any further than teary-eyed. Gone in a couple of blinks.

Reactions: theRetroHawk