Oct 2, 2023
i feel so bad anytime he's gone, i feel like a dog that waits with my tail wagging at the door at every noise hoping he comes back soon and i feel so bad about feeling bad when he's gone, i self harmed today because i felt bad about feeling bad. he's telling me about how much fun he's having with friends while i'm rotting at home (we live separately and can't live together yet otherwise we would) and i dont want to ruin his fun with my stupid brain. my antidepressants havent kicked in yet i just wish they would. ive got so much homework due im worried im gonna be a college dropout and yet im still here rotting away. he always has to carry me like im glass and gonna break at any second and i probably will. i want him to come home, i hate feeling like this.

it sucks because all my other friends are at a party im not invited to bc my ex hosts. i want to kill him

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: リンさん and Mayfly
Mayfly

Mayfly

Feb 17, 2023
I don't have much advice as I'm in the same boat, but I hope that, someday, we'll both find a way to cope; sending love your way

• Love
Reactions: 109

Oct 2, 2023
I don't have much advice as I'm in the same boat, but I hope that, someday, we'll both find a way to cope; sending love your way
sending love right back, its nice to hear someone's in here with me :) thank you i hope things get better

• Love
Reactions: Mayfly
blueb3rrycloud

blueb3rrycloud

Student
Sep 24, 2023
I know what you mean. I find that about every 5 min I end up thinking about how much I just want to be with my bf, and school is really weighing on me so I'm finding it harder and harder to cope when he's not around because he's the only thing that can lighten the load of life. Seems like we're similar haha

• Love
Reactions: Mayfly and 109

Oct 2, 2023
I know what you mean. I find that about every 5 min I end up thinking about how much I just want to be with my bf, and school is really weighing on me so I'm finding it harder and harder to cope when he's not around because he's the only thing that can lighten the load of life. Seems like we're similar haha
theres a few of us like this, it's nice to know we're not alone, I feel a little less insane aha

• Love
Reactions: Mayfly and blueb3rrycloud