• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

This is one of my favorite WW II movies since it came out. And I finally know why that guy was laughing before he shot himself. I understand him completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13, Superfluous, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
"I put myself back to together, every night."

Isn't it a sad world when you can relate to that.

Reactions: Superfluous, Scribble Fan and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
"I put myself back to together, every night."

Isn't it a sad world when you can relate to that.

I know exactly why he was laughing. Because he just realized, how foolish he was for being afraid of dying during the war and all this time he could have just committed suicide a lot sooner and spared himself from a massive amount of pain and suffering. The entire time, he could have just shot himself in the head but he didn't. The solution was in front of him, the entire time. And then on top of that, he was pretty much already a dead man which makes life for him, just a complete joke. And then the high ranking German officer yelling at him and pointing a handgun at him, made everything even more hilarious. From his point of view, it's like he was being threatened with a water pistol. It's like being in a circus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13, Superfluous, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Oops. Should have played the video first. The film Enemy at the Gates was also titled Stalingrad in some regions.

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Oops. Should have played the video first. The film Enemy at the Gates was also titled Stalingrad in some regions.
I like the movie Enemy At The Gates. Fun to watch but not very realistic though. For example, the Soviets never just gave soldiers either a rifle or a clip of ammo. LOL If they did that, the Soviets would have been crushed at Stalingrad. Yeah, the Soviets used human wave attacks but not human waves that were so poorly equipped. They did have penal battalions(for criminals or fuck ups) that were not allowed to retreat otherwise they would get gunned down by NKVD troops but they were well equipped. And the main character in Enemy At The Gates was never in a penal battalion but was a hero of the Soviet Union. It's typical for movies from the West to make the Soviet Union look worse than they really were because it supports the whole capitalism is #1 narrative. The system today, constantly needs to have all these bogeyman... Not saying Stalin wasn't a sociopath though...

Last edited:
Reactions: Superfluous