• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
and it shows you suicide as tracking number recommendation.

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Since I bought my tank of helium I always get ads for more helium... they really want me to die it seems.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Since I bought my tank of helium I always get ads for more helium... they really want me to die it seems.

Maybe they think you sell balloons for a living. There is money when it comes to selling balloons but only when it comes to balloons designed for special occasions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donewith_ and cornflowerblue
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Maybe they think you sell balloons for a living. There is money when it comes to selling balloons but also when it comes to balloons designed for special occasions.
Those things are surprisingly expensive. Bought my first one a few years ago and it was $10 or something like that. Lasted for literally 10 months at full float, then another year before it touched the floor. I kept t as an experiment haha