N

Notme

Lost, struggling with life.
Aug 24, 2020
Well what a month depression. Serperation from your family And then getting shouted at for 30 minutes and threatened by your director because you know what your on about really does make you feel great. What a shit week. Thing this bus is coming sooner rather then later. Trying to focus on the good things but nothing is good at all. Sick of dealing with this life now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick and TAW122
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
It sounds like you are having it rough. When you say you feel numb - do you also feel just exhausted too?

Reactions: Stick
N

Notme

Lost, struggling with life.
Aug 24, 2020
It sounds like you are having it rough. When you say you feel numb - do you also feel just exhausted too?
Yeah. I'm so tired. I just feel lime I don't have the energy anymore. It so hard going about your day and been nice to every one when really all your thinking is just fuck off and leave me alone. Lmao do you know what I mean. Feel like this is the only place I can be honest.

Reactions: wait.what and OttOnSN
O

OttOnSN

Jul 21, 2020
Yeah. I'm so tired. I just feel lime I don't have the energy anymore. It so hard going about your day and been nice to every one when really all your thinking is just fuck off and leave me alone. Lmao do you know what I mean. Feel like this is the only place I can be honest.
Feeling like this almost every day now and I'm sleeping most of the day due to how tiring it can all be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Notme
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
I can relate to this. Just hanging out here is more appealing than meeting up with friends of 30 years plus whom I haven't seen for months due to lockdown.
Its difficult for them as well as this almost constantly happy guy is now depressed

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020

Yes I totally get what you mean. It takes so much energy to put on the happy act when you feel empty on the inside - it drains you. Plus it's especially bad if you force yourself to be happy and then it gets thrown back in your face; that's when you want to tell people to go away like you said.

• Love