soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
So as title suggests, and apparently already in uk and no detection will be noted. Oddly feeling calm, yet waiting to purchase as want right amount (due to weight), so if I purchase I get a kit to test too-anyone ugh how long after opening it'd last.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I sure hope you got a genuine product....

soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
I sure hope you got a genuine product....
Well they're sending a test kit and some antiemetics also. So just kinda want it ready so when I want to go I can just go and I figured it'd be less traumatic to whoever discovers me.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
Well they're sending a test kit and some antiemetics also. So just kinda want it ready so when I want to go I can just go and I figured it'd be less traumatic to whoever discovers me.
That doesn't guarantee what you'll get is genuine N.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
First, check if your source is on this list:
What kind of product(s) are they advertising?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Most likely a scam.

Like @intr0verse said, check the "Nembutal Scams" website to see if the source you found is on there.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
How can I be sure then?
You can DM me with information on the source and I can provide information on testing for harm reducing purposes.

As a mod, I try to keep on top of N related stuff.

Reactions: intr0verse, Iva and wait.what
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I didn't think there was any online sources for Nembutal at all, from what I'm aware they are all scams but if people are able to actually obtain N then I envy them, it certainly sounds like the best way to ctb to me.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
First, check if your source is on this list:
What kind of product(s) are they advertising?
, they are selling liquid and powder . They use labels such as akorn.
Most likely a scam.

Like @intr0verse said, check the "Nembutal Scams" website to see if the source you found is on there.
I did and I don't seem to find them listed by name or contact info

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If you can't find any information proving that this is a scam then all I recommend doing, if money isn't an issue, is to take the chance and see if this nembutal source is actually legit… I hope it is, but then you must keep it a secret..

You can find nembutal test kits sold by ExitInternational. I personally don't know where exactly they'd be found to purchase but after browsing their website a bit, you'll find them.

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
I believe it's a scam. Several reasons -

1) Product is already in UK. The UK is too regulated a country for such products to be stocked and made available for sale in non legal channels.

2) Being offered a test kit along with purchase. I've never heard of any seller of N or any illicit drug need to try to prove that they're selling the real thing.

If you order, you'd probably receive table salt and a test that would test for sodium chloride. That being said, good luck if you do order, but I'm skeptical.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
OP, see if you can't get a test for N from some other place somehow and verify. As others have said, the test might be for a different product to fake a confirmation of it being N.

If that second test comes back positive, DM me please, I might be interested in getting some.

intr0verse

intr0verse

Experienced
Jan 29, 2021
, they are selling liquid and powder . They use labels such as akorn.

It definitely sounds like a scam. Try sending @nozomu a DM with details about this source.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I believe it's a scam. Several reasons -

1) Product is already in UK. The UK is too regulated a country for such products to be stocked and made available for sale in non legal channels.

2) Being offered a test kit along with purchase. I've never heard of any seller of N or any illicit drug need to try to prove that they're selling the real thing.

If you order, you'd probably receive table salt and a test that would test for sodium chloride. That being said, good luck if you do order, but I'm skeptical.
Its very common for online vendors of drugs to include test kits/strips.