AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Just out of curiosity, does anybody else have those moments where you think you are ready to catch your bus then you clean your room, write your letters (or none at all) and spend time with certain people, like family, friends and significant others, or just something you really enjoy but then you don't go through with it, and you feel like you did everything for nothing because you weren't ready?

Reactions: Redt2go
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Really just once, it was a long time ago. About the time they started diluting helium. I was at work walking to get lunch. Was actually having a pretty good day and instead of walking to subway i went into the party store next store for my helium, nothing pure and i had to go back to work so the moment passed but I have no doubt that well could have been my day. Nothing was ever quite as clear since.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
A few times where I was literally ready and felt like "I'm ready to die physically and just lose conscious without any hesitation". Here is one in 2012.

I was still in undergrad college at the time and while I'm doing ok academically (mostly A and B grades with an occasional C here or there), my social life was shit, everything else in life was shit, my dreams and aspirations were just mere dreams that are unattainable, and then the existential dread that I will soon graduate to go into the real world. Also, during that time I was under a lot of stress including a fallout with some roommates and beef with a professor, I was like ah fuck it. I'm ready to die.

So then during that one fall semester, I decide to try to toy with my life and put my fate on the line. I was like if I was able to meet a upcoming celebrity and be able to get a good interaction with said rising celebrity, then I'll recover. I remember driving down to see the rising celebrity perform and I was just thinking, "now is a good day to determine whether I live or die. If things goes well, I'll (make an effort to) live and thrive. But if it doesn't or goes to shit, well I'll die before end of 2012." Luckily it went well and I made an effort to recover and live longer.

Reactions: AhG