Seiniar

Seiniar

Nov 2, 2020
This is my first post here and I don't expect anyone to be interested in me. When you feel different since you were a little baby and you still feel the same after 30 years maybe the truth is this planet, with the people living on it, their rules and even the nature's rules, is not for me. I know I'm an extremely sensitive person, I've never met anyone like me. And I know that the only way to survive is to adapt and lose this part of me that torments me but also makes me who I am. I don't want to become less sensitive if this means hurting other people's feelings.
I don't like how this world works.
A lot of things happened to me lately that didn't help of course...I thought I would have given myself one last chance, studying a field that could maybe make me feel proud of myself sometimes, but in the end the story will repeat, I'll always be the alien. I'm sick to live with myself. It really feels like I was put in the wrong planet. Does anyone feel the same?
Thanks for reading this. I just joined this forum and...bought SN today.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, 2Min2Midnight, demuic and 30 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Yes, I feel this way, too.
48 years on this planet and I still don't understand it. Everything is backwards and wrong. I'm a stranger in a strange land.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, infinitelove, darkness falls and 10 others
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
This is my first post here and I don't expect anyone to be interested in me. When you feel different since you were a little baby and you still feel the same after 30 years maybe the truth is this planet, with the people living on it, their rules and even the nature's rules, is not for me. I know I'm an extremely sensitive person, I've never met anyone like me. And I know that the only way to survive is to adapt and lose this part of me that torments me but also makes me who I am. I don't want to become less sensitive if this means hurting other people's feelings.
A lot of things happened to me lately that didn't help of course...I thought I would have given myself one last chance, studying a field that could maybe make me feel proud of myself sometimes, but in the end the story will repeat, I'll always be the alien. I'm sick to live with myself. It really feels like I was put in the wrong planet. Does anyone feel the same?

Do you think there's an afterlife?

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I have been feeling that way all my life, and I am done with life. I like to say to myself that I am a pice of trash.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ghost2211, Skathon, Good4Nothing and 4 others
D

Deleted member 20852

Yeah I feel the same too. Like I was born on the wrong planet. I hate this world, I don't belong here.
I am also very sensitive or least I used to be, I'm as cold as ice now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Time to fly, Ghost2211, stillweary and 5 others
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I've always felt like an outsider too, turns out I'm autistic so no wonder I feel like that. I'm simply not built for this world. I've recently started to stop trying to 'adapt' to whatever people expect me to be, I feel a little more relaxed, but the feeling of not belonging never leaves you

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ghost2211, Good4Nothing, Stick and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Yeah, I also feel the same. Sometimes I even think I'm in an experiment or something like that and I'm the only "human" and everyone else are robotors.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TooMuchToBear, Ghost2211 and 3 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Welcome :smiling: I understand how you feel. I've felt alienated my whole life, too. It's hard - even with my amazing friends, I don't feel like I belong.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Ghost2211, stillweary and 2 others
UberYeets

UberYeets

Humans are mercenaries by nature, loyal by will.
Apr 7, 2020
I just sense this vast incompatibility between my being and this world with its rules and regulations. Some people like me are just too different to cope and adjust to this realm's garbage.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, TooMuchToBear, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Seiniar

Seiniar

Nov 2, 2020
No I don't. I really wish it will be an eternal dreamless sleep.
I have been feeling that way all my life, and I am done with life. I like to say to myself that I am a pice of trash.
You know...I don't feel a piece of trash. I did good and bad things in my life, 90% of the time gave myself to people (parents, friends, partners, everyone)who wouldn't do the same. This makes me feel sad and different...but being like them would actually make me feel ashamed of myself.
Yeah I feel the same too. Like I was born on the wrong planet. I hate this world, I don't belong here.
I am also very sensitive or least I used to be, I'm as cold as ice now.
How does it feel to be cold? Do you feel apathetic? Are you still suffering?
I've always felt like an outsider too, turns out I'm autistic so no wonder I feel like that. I'm simply not built for this world. I've recently started to stop trying to 'adapt' to whatever people expect me to be, I feel a little more relaxed, but the feeling of not belonging never leaves you
That's that feeling that I can no longer bear...I hope you'll find your own way or something bigger than that feeling
That's that feeling that I can no longer bare...I hope you'll find your own way or something bigger than that feeling
Yeah, I also feel the same. Sometimes I even think I'm in an experiment or something like that and I'm the only "human" and everyone else are robotors.
That would be cool. I used to think like that in the past but we are too many in this situation jk aside, I wonder if the feeling of belonging exists for everyone, maybe only some people can feel or need it.
Welcome :smiling: I understand how you feel. I've felt alienated my whole life, too. It's hard - even with my amazing friends, I don't feel like I belong.
Thank you :)
Yeah right? How can they act normal? How can they just be themselves without any worry? They just fit, by nature. My dream has always been finding someone like me.
I went very close to that not to long ago but this completly destroyed my last hope in people.
It's great you have amazing friends you can consider such :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: stillweary, Ghost2211, Homecoming and 1 other person
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I really resonate with what you said. But, at the risk of being a pedant, I think being born on another planet probably wouldn't solve my problems. It would have to be a different universe, with totally different rules to this one.

• Hugs
Reactions: stillweary, Ghost2211 and Skathon
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Yeah, I have that feeling too, at least before this world broke me. I wasn't meant to exist or be here… I hope it's corrected in an afterlife, and I can be born in a better world without the scars of this one

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Zyntkalla and Ghost2211
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
I feel you, i felt this since i was really young, and i tried to like..get along with everyone else but no matter how hard i try i will just be..this outsider..forever.
I don't consider this as a bad thing now, i'm more than happy with the way i am and i really don't want to be a copy of everyone else, but i would like it if i had a close friend who has the same feeling, it would make me feel less lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: taylor321, stillweary, Seiniar and 2 others
Seiniar

Seiniar

Nov 2, 2020
Today I received my SN and meto. I was hoping to feel something..just something. Every step of my plan is ready. I'm feeling slightly better these days but because of a wrong reason (talking again with my ex i still love, I know I'll fell bad again about it soon). How much time will it pass before I'll actually ctb? I'm considering of putting myself in an even worse situation (like adding financial issues to my current problems, which I'm still trying to avoid even if after I started actively being suicidal my income dropped. I have my own small business while I'm studying) to push myself. Everything I do now to survive is forced/mechanical, everyday I feel it's just another day of pain I'm adding to my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred
infinitelove

infinitelove

Sep 23, 2020
110% relate. I've been riding on the exact same wagon as you. I've always been extremely homesick too. A state of existence that is far different to the nature of this particular reality and world. This world is hijacked, inverted and extremely distorted. Much love to you, thank you for sharing that :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SmellyRat, taylor321, dropdeadfred and 1 other person
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Today I received my SN and meto. I was hoping to feel something..just something. Every step of my plan is ready. I'm feeling slightly better these days but because of a wrong reason (talking again with my ex i still love, I know I'll fell bad again about it soon). How much time will it pass before I'll actually ctb? I'm considering of putting myself in an even worse situation (like adding financial issues to my current problems, which I'm still trying to avoid even if after I started actively being suicidal my income dropped. I have my own small business while I'm studying) to push myself. Everything I do now to survive is forced/mechanical, everyday I feel it's just another day of pain I'm adding to my life.

Where did you get your S N ?

H

hope2di

Jan 10, 2021
I am so afraid that right after I made it out of here, i will end up somewhere worse that might be more difficult to get out of

• Love
Reactions: Zyntkalla