_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I think I've never been closer, got most of my items for ctb. I think i might go in 1-3 months or this year. Maybe things will get better but tbh I've been tired of this life for so long now.

What are your plans and have you set a vague date?
Many hugs💛🤗🤗💛

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, demuic and 20 others
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
This fall, most likely in September

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mayHeCurseUsAll, onleana, demuic and 8 others
A

Axll12345

Jan 21, 2022
Soon. How old are you guys?

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Life sucks, _Minsk, EraseRewind and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not have any plans at the moment. I never want to be alive but I am still here because suicide is very difficult. There is the lack of peaceful and reliable way to exit and the fear of failure. I deserve a peaceful exit and I am envious of those who can get euthanasia. I think I have suffered enough and I see no point in continuing this existence. I am also tired of living. I believe that eventually I will get desperate enough and then I will finally leave this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: mayHeCurseUsAll, miserableforever, Life sucks and 9 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Plan is to get it done within three years. Basically waiting for something to push me over the edge (whether it be something external or internal), would also like to wait so that one of my siblings could be in a more stable position in life when it happens. Like with everything else, I tend to sit around and be inactive. We do have some economy and geopolitical stuff going on, maybe it'll get to me somehow. More likely might be something like an illness or traumatic event happening. Will probably end up getting another internal ctb-rush at some point and getting it done then, ("iMpuLSivEly").

I'm definitely biased toward waiting, as long as I don't have to deal with physical pain. Wouldn't be surprised if I ended up dying of a stroke in my mother's basement at age 50, either. With me nothing is ever set in stone (at least nowadays, used to be the complete opposite).

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, lobster salad, Dead Meat and 3 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
At this rate probably never I'm such a fucking coward. I've been planning for years, I've had my supplies now for almost 2 years now and quite frankly it feels like I never will. I feel like I'm waiting for something extremely bad to happen to finally push me over the edge, but I've had that happen a few times already and I haven't done anything yet besides just staring at the measuring cups.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mayHeCurseUsAll, waitingforrest, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 14 others
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
At this rate probably never I'm such a fucking coward. I've been planning for years, I've had my supplies now for almost 2 years now and quite frankly it feels like I never will. I feel like I'm waiting for something extremely bad to happen to finally push me over the edge, but I've had that happen a few times already and I haven't done anything yet besides just staring at the measuring cups.
For a long time I was in the same state, it can be painful mentally

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Circles, onleana and 1 other person
lex

lex

Just another statistic
Jul 7, 2020
Probably in the summer sometime so I can do it outside. I don't want my corpse to rot in my apartment

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, lobster salad, Circles and 4 others
Maaizr

Maaizr

LIGHTSTEALER
Aug 2, 2021
no time soon actually, ive got scores to settle here first ☠☠🤷🏽 (and i still have hope in some areas if you can believe that shit lmaoo)

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Life sucks, Circles and 3 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Soon. How old are you guys?
hello new member. everyone is over 18 years old. Why does it matter? are you doing a survey for journalists?

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, markimobzzdeasui, Circles and 2 others
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
when the time is right

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Life sucks, Circles and 5 others
A

Axll12345

Jan 21, 2022
Lol no not doing any survey for any journalists I was just curious.
hello new member. everyone is over 18 years old. Why does it matter? are you doing a survey for journalists?

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Life sucks, Circles, _Minsk and 2 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I think I've never been closer, got most of my items for ctb. I think i might go in 1-3 months or this year. Maybe things will get better but tbh I've been tired of this life for so long now.

What are your plans and have you set a vague date?
Many hugs💛🤗🤗💛
most likely within 1-2 months. Hopefully before May

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Life sucks, lobster salad and 4 others
Arot

Arot

I see only darkness before me
Feb 4, 2020
July or maybe early august. My end is near

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Life sucks, lobster salad, Circles and 4 others
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
My window is from the end of April through to September, but I'm struggling with courage, I may have the push I need in a week or two. Recently rejected again so the impetus is starting to build.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Life sucks, _Minsk, lobster salad and 6 others
L

lastlife_

Nov 15, 2021
Before this week is over.. I hope. I'm going to try my best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, _Minsk, lobster salad and 4 others
MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Hopefully this summer. It's really the best time for me, as I rarely get any chances to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, _Minsk, lobster salad and 3 others
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
Possibly sometime in May, July, or September, if I don't have a breakthrough and end up changing my mind

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, _Minsk and lobster salad
Faraknur

Faraknur

Dec 15, 2021
Soon i think. I cant anymore. To think i need to live life for another 50 years to the average life expectancy feels like torture. I am waiting for my mothers death. I feel i am ungrateful because she raised me and put so much effort in and i am throwing it away. But i feel no joy anymore. Gonna make a few dry runs. to check everything

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, demuic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 8 others
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
while i feel like i'd be at peace leaving now, i don't think i will until the end of this year or early next year. i feel it'd be unfair of me to make my friends have to deal with another death so soon after we just lost someone. but i'm not sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and lobster salad
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
It's almost impossible to guess.

I'm pretty stable and okay right now, but my suicidality tends to bring a focus with it that cancels everything else out, almost like a long-term trance. It can't be predicted, so it's all a crap shoot. I'm really hoping that my current meds cocktail will keep it at bay for a nice, long while.

It would devastate my husband and I'm sure he would blame himself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Foresight and lobster salad
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
next may at the latest, but perhaps as soon as next month, who knows - doing a test run first and figuring out a few more things about my method, plus sort out details of my holographic will and actually write it on paper

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, _Minsk, Crazy4u and 1 other person
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
4 months, 2 weeks. I'm excited but very worried, I'm not sure if i will be ready and go through with it. I definitely am trouble and not welcome to stay, despite what people tell me I see through it

• Hugs
Reactions: onleana, Life sucks, _Minsk and 2 others
T

Treeline589

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Hopefully within the next month

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, onleana, Life sucks and 1 other person
height jumper 69

height jumper 69

Dec 16, 2021
I'll do it anytime🙂

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and _Minsk
Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
I always say soon but if you asked me how soon, I wouldn't be able to answer you🤦🏽‍♀️

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Life sucks, _Minsk and 1 other person
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020

• Hugs
Reactions: Death is beautiful and Life sucks
YMN

YMN

even a procrastinator in suicide
Nov 14, 2021
I'm still waiting on my SN to arrive. But it's looking to be mid-late February this year. If my SN doesn't come by that time, then I'll likely turn towards other methods.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
I was never supposed to even see this year and my birthday yesterday as I had decided to ctb atmost my December. But it didn't happen and just like everything in my life, I was a failure/procrastinator in this as well. But now that I have my method with me along with all the necessary items, I will do it by next month. There is absolutely nothing left for me in this world but I guess I still have to push myself to do it. Otherwise I don't want to see what happens if I don't.

• Hugs
Reactions: EraseRewind, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Journeytoletgo and 2 others
C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
In easter season hopefully

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and _Minsk