Status
Not open for further replies.
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Desperate search for a partner now can't do it on my own I don't know why need it to be with someone in their 30s or older as I'm early 40s anything younger you just know if he blamed in the post suicide life and my family would be hit for shit

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Throwaway9787 and Ixtabba
Ixtabba

Ixtabba

I’ve got a war in my mind.
Jul 25, 2019
I need this too. I need a partner desperately.

Reactions: Lady black and Kikoo Loool
Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
i was looking into this too...but i want to learn more about the person ill do it with...will it be at the same time or will the other goes first?...im not really sure how it goes

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
I like this story

They met within hours of talking to each other within more hours they were dead

On the other hand this scares me witles getting sent to prison

What annoys me is that mid last year I had a pact going with two women one 30s one 20s the 30s pulled out being worried about her husband concerns (she later ordered N and succumb to it posting on here her final moments) the 20s wanted to continue but I couldn't because of age me being mid 40s she later went quiet on the forum and stopped posting mid Feb this year - I was so close

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Saga
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
on the second article...if the person I partner with leaves me or back out...I dont want them to be sent to prison because of my decision...maybe all i want would be someone there for me at least for my last breath..i never had anyone choose me or be with me through all the hard times..

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I like this story

Always avoid trusting psychotic poledancing whales.
One should think this was obvious.
"Within hours of his death on December 17 2015, she began forming three other suicide pacts with men over text, Leicester Crown Court heard."
Yo...

Last edited:
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
If you used a chemical both should go together almost simultaneously- I read of one pact where two men agreed to jump off Beachy Head - one froze whilst the other was fuck this and literally took a run up past the man who had froze and jumped clear of the edge of the cliff all the way down
on the second article...if the person I partner with leaves me or back out...I dont want them to be sent to prison because of my decision...maybe all i want would be someone there for me at least for my last breath..i never had anyone choose me or be with me through all the hard times..
She's still incarcerated

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Saga and Kikoo Loool
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I like this story

If you used a chemical both should go together almost simultaneously- I read of one pact where two men agreed to jump off Beachy Head - one froze whilst the other was fuck this and literally took a run up past the man who had froze and jumped clear of the edge of the cliff all the way down

"Only the GOOD die young" ;)
The bad stay behind and never get their shit together.
I really wonder why people do this partner stuff...
If I needed someone to help me fucking DIE, for sure I wouldn't want it to be someone who is afraid to die.
Wasn't all of this more about being afraid to live ? Jesus.
That is inviting failure. Anyway. WE ALL DIE ALONE, you know.

Ixtabba

Ixtabba

I’ve got a war in my mind.
Jul 25, 2019

She's still incarcerated

I want that so badly. Just to go together.

Reactions: Lady black
Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
im the same but...if im scared that if the other person backs out they might be in trouble because of what i did...thats something im considering

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
im the same but...if im scared that if the other person backs out they might be in trouble because of what i did...thats something im considering
Ah but no as long as you go through with the plans there should be no worry about the other person if they back out they get all they get their own fault

Saga

Saga

Jul 20, 2019
Ah but no as long as you go through with the plans there should be no worry about the other person if they back out they get all they get their own fault
am i too soft?...maybe i just dont want yl drag people in my act at the same time i wouldnt like it if my partner will talk me put of it

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Would only consider a partner for jumping, mostly for a ride though as I cant drive. My solo plan remains

Reactions: Saga
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Would only consider a partner for jumping, mostly for a ride though as I cant drive. My solo plan remains
This is totally what puts me off jumping

Attachments

• 1ADB72CF-34EC-44EE-9F69-9E5DEBF7A88C.MP4
    1.4 MB
Reactions: Thanatos and Kikoo Loool
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Since the admins already responded the question, we can close this.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/closing-the-partners-megathread.19997/

Status
Not open for further replies.