D

deadeyesnowman

Jan 15, 2024
I've hoped, I've prayed... I've wished that one day my existence will come to an end and even witnessed in my dreams that people are happy about my death.

But no, I'm a fucking coward - no resolve nor drive to able to do the deed. I also wake up to another cursed day as if some omniscient entity is mocking my existence and toying with me for cruel amusement.

I just want it all to end.

I am tired.

If ever there is such a thing is the afterlife, just left me burn in the fucking lake of fire.

• Hugs
Reactions: apearl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to be free from all the suffering, in fact to never exist again is all I wish for and I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling so trapped here, I suffer so much from how I cannot just simply die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: deadeyesnowman
D

deadeyesnowman

Jan 15, 2024
I also just wish to be free from all the suffering, in fact to never exist again is all I wish for and I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling so trapped here, I suffer so much from how I cannot just simply die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you search for.
I would prefer the most bloody way to go out so I can permanently scar everyone around me.

I go out with a bang and leave behind a permanent damage they'll never recover from.