Oct 15, 2021
it's been about five months or so for me

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
This morning when I looked at my bank account.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Asingletwig, Clasrink, ApathyToLife and 3 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The last time I laughed was when I woke up from a stupid nightmare.
I dreamt that a 10 foot tall chicken wearing a cowboy-hat and a skirt was chasing me.
However, it's extremely rare that I laugh in real life.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: アホペンギン and Gleysson
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I laugh often, but, I don't think it's in the same way that normal folks do. I laugh at the pain of life, and absolute ridiculousness. I laugh when yet another struggle comes my way, because, seriously?! WTF.

Proper laughter because something is "funny" in a way that isn't dark? I can't remember.

I mean, I've chuckled over some memes and shit. Not quite the same.

G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
The last time I laughed was when I woke up from a stupid nightmare.
I dreamt that a 10 foot tall chicken wearing a cowboy-hat and a skirt was chasing me.
However, it's extremely rare that I laugh in real life.
HHshahahhahaha man. This gives me so much Peter Griffin Vs Giant Chicken vibes in Family Guy.

D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023

• Hugs
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Besides all the fake laughs I give some of my patients, I have to say there are other patients that are truly funny with their fucked up stories. And some memes I find around the interwebs. Or when I have some discheveled talks with my partner. We just giggle then start losing control. Another thing is when I'm returning from a shift, I'm usually heavily pumped up. So I get home, turn off the radio and just start a whole dialogue with myself in many accents, languages and themes and just crack on laughing at my own jokes/nonsense.

But this started coming back 1 month ago. Before this it was pretty hard to truly laugh. I hadn't since 2020 for real, actually.

I even asked my psychiatrist if I was manic or hypo manic. She said I was good so, yay!

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and mehdone
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Good question.

• Hugs
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
A few months ago, I don't keep track of such things so I can't give an exact time.

• Hugs
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
i can't remember.

• Hugs
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
since 1989

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot even remember, in my case I've never wished to exist. There's nothing enjoyable or funny about existing as a conscious being who is burdened with the ability to suffer in this existence where chance so cruelly determines everything. Existence is a dreadful curse.

B

bigdipper420

Jun 7, 2023
I have a very bad memory a year i would think

ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
Yesterday. I'm glad my condition doesn't stop me from having fun, otherwise I'd be gone already.

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
It's been years 🥲I wake up everyday not expecting a moment of happiness, I just wait to sleep again, then repeat.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
It's kind of hard for me to tell my emotion are genuine or not especially when it comes to laugh or smile, so I don't know