vexi

vexi

(_ _*) Z z z
Feb 17, 2023
I'm just curious

If you want you can share your impulsive thoughts instead.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hmmm- do you mean suicide? My suicidal thoughts are neither intrusive or impulsive.

In terms of other thoughts- it's usually the desire to over-eat and binge that I have the most problems with. I'm better than I was but I've never had a good relationship with food. Those thoughts regularly used to lead to binge eating.

Also- I tend to suffer from limerance (crazy obsessive crushes.) But- since being aware of my tendency towards that- I'm better at controlling that too. I don't tend to act on that though. I either drove everyone nuts talking about them continuously (when I was more social), or, I just obsessed on my own. Pathetic I know.

A few months back, I started some (very) light self harm- mainly hitting myself because I just felt so frustrated.

How about you?

• Hugs
Reactions: VioletNight
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Hmmm- do you mean suicide? My suicidal thoughts are neither intrusive or impulsive.

In terms of other thoughts- it's usually the desire to over-eat and binge that I have the most problems with. I'm better than I was but I've never had a good relationship with food. Those thoughts regularly used to lead to binge eating.

Also- I tend to suffer from limerance (crazy obsessive crushes.) But- since being aware of my tendency towards that- I'm better at controlling that too. I don't tend to act on that though. I either drove everyone nuts talking about them continuously (when I was more social), or, I just obsessed on my own. Pathetic I know.

A few months back, I started some (very) light self harm- mainly hitting myself because I just felt so frustrated.

How about you?
It really feels like you're writing about me oh my god. Word for word pretty much exactly the same for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep