• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bitterness

bitterness

depressed imp
May 25, 2019
go crazy aaaaaa go stupid aaaaaaaaa
im just gonna spill the entire story out

so im transgender, ftm (Trans guy) and i have a small build. it makes me extremely dysphoric and weak and i hate it lmao. important for later

so i was with this amazing girl, i really loved her]] ]but then she just,,,,, ghosted me.
i didnt see her at school for 2 weeks and i looked online and there was a silver alert, she had ran away. i freaked out and waited another week, she was still gone.
i was worried she was dead, so like a shitty human being, i ended things over text. i still regret it.
shes fine, her parents just took her phone and she went to a mental institution. well thats not good but, at least she wasnt kidnapped. lmao i cried so much over it,, i just. idk what i was thinking, i just had to get out bc i was extremely suicidal over it and GUHJSDF IDK

this other girl, who i'll call C, comforted me during this time. i didnt know her that well but she asked me out and i said yes

so anyway
things were going fine for the first month
then she got abusive

she started hitting me
really hard
square across the face when no one else could see
i had to hide my fucking black eye and when my parents saw i blamed it on me falling
it was over stupid shit too. once she punched me for "laughing too hard" at someone's twitter feed. she also hit me for not telling her when i was suicidal. idk the logic in how that was supposed to help me lmao

another main thing is!!!!!!! i am an athiest!! i was not brought up with a religion and ive given up on life, i have no faith idk lol.
BUT DUDES I FULLY SUPPORT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE (as long as you dont do bad things and justify them w ur religion!)
i love how people can put their faith in a God! and who knows? there might be one. i love the concept of religion and im so glad it gives people a reason to do good things<3

but like,,,,,,,, this girl, C, was really relgious and when i told her "oh yeah im an athiest, i dont go to church hh" she SCREAMED AT ME in front of everyone and hit me on the back and said "you're a SATANIST, when we have KIDS WE'RE RAISING THEM TO BE CHRISTIAN"
keep in mind im not even close to being the acceptable age to have kids. i cant even drive yet like,, um. too soon

then her sister started to,,, verbally abuse me. call me a tranny, etc, say im a freak and mentally insane

AND ALL THIS TIME I WAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGING THE OBVIOUS AbUSE BECAUSE I THOUGHT TO MYSELF "girls cant physically abuse guys in a relationship, RIGHT" even though i got badly hurt by her

oh and can i mention!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C (my then girlfriend) MISGENDERED ME ON PURPOSE BECAUSE SHE WANTED ME TO BE A GIRL SO BADLY LMAO

i later found out she was cheating on me with a cis guy so wh]at

she would constantly ignore me and avoid me at school yet expect me to shower her with affection every day????? she only talked to me when she felt like it.

she demanded to check my phone every day to see if i was cheating and now ofc im like what a fuCKING hypocrite haha

so yeah. i was talking to my ex on the phone, we were both heavily drunk, this was after my cousin's funeral (which C didnt even comfort me through) and i was heavily distraught so i got flatout drunk. i basically cried to her about all this shit and she was like "dump that bitch"
so i texted her, lied and said "lol my parents say im not allowed to date you"

she pretended to self harm and throw up but i just blocked her. not worth it

the reason im writing this is because today we] had a fight because. ok first of all, i do not support trump. and she didnt either, before i left her!! (shes black for gods sake, hes a fuckin racist wtf)
and i was yelling at her because of all of the shit hes doing to trans people and she just,
screenshots are provided lol

i credited and linked nUMEROUS ARTICLES FROM FUCKING PROFESSIONAL AND LEGAL WEBSITES . NOT WIKIPEDIA. AND SHE JUST FUCKING IGNORED ME I
i got so mad i started shaking and crying,,,,,,,,

listen. i dont care if you support trump or hate transgender people or whatever. it doesnt affect me at all unless youre actively harassing ppl.
but she changed her entire political views just to harass me. she constantly bothers me at school and sits next to me without permission. its so uncomfortable

and heres the cherry on top, a quote from her

"im going to make a voodoo doll out of deadname to make HER regret leaving me"

*misgendering me and deadnaming me WOW thanks

she said that clearly within earshot and i

thats the end of my rant. if you want more info, just reply to this ig. i might update the situation later, since im trying to get a class change because she has made me actively suicidal over this whole ordeal.

ok thanks

-jeremy

(also i stg she is such a child. i dont have the rest of the screenshots because im on pc rn but they were nasty shit like "ill support who i want to" and she wouldnt tell me WHY she truly supported him?????? anyway.. am i overreacting??????

i still have doubts......did she ever really abuse me??? can a girl physically abuse a guy?????? idk. i feel like a jerk)

11574 11573 11572

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Alchemist and Trainstation
T

Trainstation

May 29, 2019
I'm sorry this all happened to you Yea she abused you, you had a black eye! That's physical abuse, it's low and mean of her. When her sister was emotionally abusing you, did she stand up for you? I think know the answer already it's 'no' She should be supportive and protective and loving towards you. It doesn't really sound like she is doing that, she sounds horrible, sorry

Reactions: Alchemist
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Uhm... Unless you like having assholes in your life, the solution is easy. Cut off all contact. No buts or you're asking for more teeny drama. That's bad for your mind.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, Alchemist and Trainstation
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I'll keep it short. Yes, that's abuse, and even a man can receive abuse from a woman, being female doesn't make anyone a saint or incapable of evil. My advise is that you leave that abusive relationship because you deserve better.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Been there. Your only option is to drop her. No talking later, just walk away. Any response from you is encouragement for her. Disappear.

Reactions: Alchemist