F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I wanted to wait until I wasn't doing it over heartbreak or any irrational reason. Now that I'm past the heartbreak. I feel more at peace with my decision. I've been trying to get to this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops, Deleted member 18655, deleted and 7 others
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I am happy that you have reached this moment of peace! Wish wishes to you.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Good luck. Another person who joined in 2018. Not many of those around.

Reactions: GoneGoneGone, _Minsk and Arvinneedstodie
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
When you don't care about anything, the only thing you want is to be dead. That's when it's definitely your time. I want to ctb before things become worse as I'm seeing it's getting worse. Don't know how much I can handle this.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, darkghost, crybaby and 2 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
When you don't care about anything, the only thing you want is to be dead. That's when it's definitely your time.
I think that's true. If there's still too much you care about, it can keep you from going through with it. I wish it were easier to abandon earthly cares.

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
I'm glad you were able to overcome the heartbreak! That's great and I understand how you feel about making sure you're in the right headspace. It takes some time but I managed to do the same. A wave of calmness hit me afterwards since I didn't feel so impulsive.

Reactions: Final Escape and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I'm glad you were able to overcome the heartbreak! That's great and I understand how you feel about making sure you're in the right headspace. It takes some time but I managed to do the same. A wave of calmness hit me afterwards since I didn't feel so impulsive.
100% same here! This isn't the first time I've made the decision to ctb, but it *is* the first time I've felt at peace with it. I am under some circumstances that force me to rush (relatively, I suppose...maybe a month or more), but I don't feel like its an impulsive decision for the first time. It feels logical and reasonable, and it made the being-at-peace factor shoot through the roof. Best wishes!

A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
100% same here! This isn't the first time I've made the decision to ctb, but it *is* the first time I've felt at peace with it. I am under some circumstances that force me to rush (relatively, I suppose...maybe a month or more), but I don't feel like its an impulsive decision for the first time. It feels logical and reasonable, and it made the being-at-peace factor shoot through the roof. Best wishes!
What method will you be using?

Reactions: Final Escape and falloutcarter13
Ĺ

Ĺife is Sad

Sep 26, 2018
Good luck. Another person who joined in 2018. Not many of those around.
Thanks for reminding me that it's been 2 years since I'm lurking this and not much changed

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and I want to end it
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Currently I'm trying to stop taking antidepressants so I won't be stuck in this 'half-dead-half-alive' state. All they do is keeping me in vegetation. However even now I feel peace when thinking about ctb. It's good to hear you start to accept. Maybe when we're finally done we will be able to meet again and know better each other. I don't believe in afterlife but it feels kinda good to fantasize about that. Anywhere but not here. Not in this life. Not with all my handicaps and awkardness. Just not here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide, fluffysuicidalbear and 1 other person
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
What method will you be using?
SN. When I read about the stuff in the PPH, I knew right away that it was what I'd been looking for and by far the best option available to me.

Reactions: AtSea2020
A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
SN. When I read about the stuff in the PPH, I knew right away that it was what I'd been looking for and by far the best option available to me.
Have you managed to secure some?

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Have you managed to secure some?
Its not in my hands yet, but yes, I ordered it yesterday and it has already shipped. The only thing I was waiting on was the money to pay for it and confirm a reliable source and reliable product. Once I had those things, I ordered with zero hesitation.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Final Escape, it feels strange to read your words. I know you've been through some very difficult times, but you've always landed on your feet and kept on fighting. I also know that you and I share some problems and your desire to die does of course remind me of my own. Anyway. I don't know exactly what your life looks like, but I hope it will turn to the better so you don't have to resort to suicide. If you really have run out of options this time, I hope your journey will be peaceful.

• Love
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for reminding me that it's been 2 years since I'm lurking this and not much changed
Its ok. Maybe you are not ready yet. I am still here too.

Reactions: Sensei and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Currently I'm trying to stop taking antidepressants so I won't be stuck in this 'half-dead-half-alive' state. All they do is keeping me in vegetation. However even now I feel peace when thinking about ctb. It's good to hear you start to accept. Maybe when we're finally done we will be able to meet again and know better each other. I don't believe in afterlife but it feels kinda good to fantasize about that. Anywhere but not here. Not in this life. Not with all my handicaps and awkardness. Just not here.
:("
Final Escape, it feels strange to read your words. I know you've been through some very difficult times, but you've always landed on your feet and kept on fighting. I also know that you and I share some problems and your desire to die does of course remind me of my own. Anyway. I don't know exactly what your life looks like, but I hope it will turn to the better so you don't have to resort to suicide. If you really have run out of options this time, I hope your journey will be peaceful.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993