• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Basically I have done the blood test twice, you can see it in my posts. Blood quickly turned brown/dark chocolate syrup like.

But I am a bit afraid for the purity, despite seller stating it to be 99.8%

Is blood test enough to tell you if SN is legit or not?
Can a lower purity SN give similar blood test results that a 99% pure SN does?

I am able to test it using Aquarium strips, I just feel like that's extra effort, since it's a huge approximation and doesn't even tell you the exact purity anyway.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
excuse me, blood test? can you elaborate?

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
excuse me, blood test? can you elaborate?
If you draw blood from yourself and sprinkle SN over it, it's supposed to turn brown dark quickly. I tested it, it did happen. Now I wonder if blood test is all you need to do when it comes to testing SN.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm no expert but from everything I've seen, it appears the blood test shows it is good if it quickly turns blood into a chocolate fondue, lol

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
I'm no expert but from everything I've seen, it appears the blood test shows it is good if it quickly turns blood into a chocolate fondue, lol
That's what it did to me basically. Very quickly, blood became fondue like and definitely darker/brown. I hope it is enough.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Blood test is better

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
B

butterfly🦋

Student
May 11, 2022
Blood test seems to be a legit method. Seems easier than the aqua strips. My only issue is that I really didn't want to open the bottle until I'm ready to use it. Thank you for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Blood test seems to be a legit method. Seems easier than the aqua strips. My only issue is that I really didn't want to open the bottle until I'm ready to use it. Thank you for sharing.
Check my latest post, I tested my SN