S

stellaburner

May 1, 2023
should i kill myself while my bf is away at college or should I wait until he comes back (to my city). i feel like he would feel worse if he were so far away at college but idk. thoughts?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
He would also feel guilty if he's present while you ctb, or at least in the same general area. But, this is a complicated decision. I'd recommend you to ctb when he comes back but book a hotel stay or something so he doesn't find you.

Reactions: imonadeadline, bluebus and CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
No one can make that decision for you, but it wouldn't be fair to involve others in a CTB anyway, partner, parent or whatever.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Amyend88 and imonadeadline
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No one can make that decision for you, but it wouldn't be fair to involve others in a CTB anyway, partner, parent or whatever.
Its impossible to involve anyone who you know personally in your ctb. They'd soon find out that you're dead and feel guilty.

Reactions: imonadeadline
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think it's up to you, it just depends on what feels right, it's a personal decision. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: imonadeadline
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Whenever the time feels right for you. It's a tough dilemma to face and I'm sorry you are going through this. Best wishes,

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
I feel like he would feel horrible either way... This decision is completely up to you, I'm sorry.