trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
I choose an appropriate reaction. Sometimes it's just thumbs up, sometimes something else.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I choose the appropriate one. If i had to rank the most used ones it would be
Like/Hug/Yay. Honestly I tend to use the Informative one if its something that makes sense but I dont like as much and I havent analyzed why yet. LOL.

Reactions: trashhologram
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I try to choose the appropriate one for the particular comment or thread. I use the thumbs up one much less and the informative one even lesser.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
For ages, I didn't know how to get to the other emoji's on my phone but now, I like to pick the most appropriate one. I like the hug one a lot. I think most of us are in need of a hug. I'm always scared I'm going to hit the laughing one by mistake at something really inappropriate though...

Reactions: cgrtt.brns and carac
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I tend to use the thumbs up if I agree with a post or if its something along the lines of what I would have said my self. The hug I use quite a bit, sometimes I'm not sure how it is taken but it's just really to show I care. Similar with the love, I generally use it if I really like a comment or somebody says something lovely. Then others I just use less sparringly

Reactions: reclaimedbynature and cgrtt.brns
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
For ages, I didn't know how to get to the other emoji's on my phone but now, I like to pick the most appropriate one. I like the hug one a lot. I think most of us are in need of a hug. I'm always scared I'm going to hit the laughing one by mistake at something really inappropriate though...
Well, if you hit a wrong one you can try again and it will undo the wrong reaction 🙂

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: HouseofMortok and Forever Sleep
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Different reactions depending on the post.
i seem to do a lot of hearts x

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
ive lost count of the amount of times ive accidentally pressed the yay instead of hug and just hope i change it fast enough so they dont notice/it doesnt show in their notifications Dx

• Love
Reactions: 4am and Forever Sleep
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I usually just do a thumbs up. But if I feel a strong emotional connection with the poster - which usually means that something about their situation resonates with me - I send love.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I often use love. The thumbs up/like feels a bit clinical and Facebooky to me.

• Love
Reactions: Linda
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
hmm i choose according to the post, mostly thumbs up and sometimes hugs and others.