Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
"I know you don't trust the pharmaceutical industry, so why don't you try biking and going outside?"
Its not that I don't trust doctors. I mean, I don't, but it's just an incurable condition. I have tried the things you mention. I have tried exercise and going outside and eating healthy. It works for some people. But you don't seem to understand, I don't think doctors can help because I dont think it CAN be helped.
fuckin A...

if you really wanted to help, you'd assist in a peaceful suicide method. Its not like I'm gonna go biking and then suddenly I feel joyous and happy. I try to do these things and partway through I just... can't. Whats the point? My legs just stop moving.
I don't want to recover. I don't want to get "better". Its not going to happen.

I just want to take sleeping pills and be asleep for 22 hours a day. That, or die.
God... why do pro-life people NEVER consider other points of view?
I just hate the fucking guilt-tripping, the shit of "well it worked for me" like yeah great good for you I try it and I feel nothing
sorry to hear that you once wanted to die cause a girl turned you down, but sometimes other peoples problems arent so temporary.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ringo, Un-, Hollowman and 9 others
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
"I know you don't trust the pharmaceutical industry, so why don't you try biking and going outside?"
Its not that I don't trust doctors. I mean, I don't, but it's just an incurable condition. I have tried the things you mention. I have tried exercise and going outside and eating healthy. It works for some people. But you don't seem to understand, I don't think doctors can help because I dont think it CAN be helped.
fuckin A...

if you really wanted to help, you'd assist in a peaceful suicide method. Its not like I'm gonna go biking and then suddenly I feel joyous and happy. I try to do these things and partway through I just... can't. Whats the point? My legs just stop moving.
I don't want to recover. I don't want to get "better". Its not going to happen.

I just want to take sleeping pills and be asleep for 22 hours a day. That, or die.
God... why do pro-life people NEVER consider other points of view?
I just hate the fucking guilt-tripping, the shit of "well it worked for me" like yeah great good for you I try it and I feel nothing
sorry to hear that you once wanted to die cause a girl turned you down, but sometimes other peoples problems arent so temporary.
Every time I try to open up and discuss this with new people who haven't known me for past 10 years, they spend hours on repeating exactly this. It's tiresome, and just further exhaust me. I'm tierd of people. I understand that they want to «help», but all I want and am asking for is just to have some understanding, support and someone to listen. It annoys me that people assume that I haven't tried and that I haven't done this and so many more things.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, chloramine, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others
Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
Every time I try to open up and discuss this with new people who haven't known me for past 10 years, they spend hours on repeating exactly this. It's tiresome, and just further exhaust me. I'm tierd of people. I understand that they want to «help», but all I want and am asking for is just to have some understanding, support and someone to listen. It annoys me that people assume that I haven't tried and that I haven't done this and so many more things.
yes!
people don't listen. And its annoying when they say "I'm trying to listen" or "I just want to understand", so you explain everything and its as if they turned off their brain for the whole time.
That's why I'm glad this forum exists. At least someone here can hear what you say. Even if people here are anonymous and aren't close at all to you, it feels close because people actually listen.

• Yay!
Reactions: Un-, chloramine, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 4 others

self proclaimed bitchboy
Aug 27, 2022
THISSSS, it's so stressful when even therapist tell you "just go outside and breathe some fresh air" or "open your curtains so natural light can enter to the room"

i used to go outside everyday for school, had lunch with my friend sitting on the grass and used to go biking with my dad, none of that worked the world seemed as dull as always and i had to fake out a smile just so i could keep on the "oh for sure i'm living a totally normal life where i go out have friends and evreything else"

the fake it till you make it agenda is bullshit, "helpers" should try and see life from our perspective at least for once

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Sick of it all and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me pro lifers are delusional as their views don't reflect the cruel reality of this existence. Also those who have not been in a similar situation themselves will never really be able to understand. If other people want to live and see life as being worth living for them, then that is their view but they shouldn't try and force others to against their wishes. Everyone experiences life differently after all.

Reactions: Hollowman