alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
I can't tell.

I don't know if I want to pretend I'm going to work and then do the end stages of my prep and then drink the SN. I'll have approximately 10-11 hours before anyone would start to try to contact me.

Or

If I want to lie and say I'm going to game night at Best friend's house after work and might not come home (slightly out of character, too) so that nobody would look for me for nearly 24hr. But then I'd be involving bestie in it...

Or

Invent a coworker and say they invited me to do... Something. But I'd have to think of what. I really don't leave the house if I don't have to (like for work)

But I also intend to dye my hair and take the most luxurious shower on earth and do my nails and makeup and shit. Plus actually organizing 10+ emails to be time delayed.

Basically. Which one should I do?

• Hugs
Reactions: eternaltroubador
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I can't give you an answer because that's your decision.

Both choices have their pros and cons.

As for me, I'd try to avoid other people being "part" of my suicide. I don't want them to be related to it at all and that's why if I ever ctb, I'll leave notes and videos explaining that this was my decision and nobody's had to do anything with it.

• Love
Reactions: eternaltroubador
alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
Well, I can't give you an answer because that's your decision.

Both choices have their pros and cons.

As for me, I'd try to avoid other people being "part" of my suicide. I don't want them to be related to it at all and that's why if I ever ctb, I'll leave notes and videos explaining that this was my decision and nobody's had to do anything with it.

I have a general note but also small words for each person specifically that'll go by delayed email stating multiple ways they truly did all they could but blah blah

I guess my best option will be pretending to go work and then inventing a coworker and event saying not to wait up.

In case it takes me longer than I anticipated. Ohh snap I'd also have to be 100% sure not to forget anything as i won't be able to go home at all after i leave since I'll be at "work"

Buhh this is more itinerary my grandma when we go sightseeing frick

• Hugs
Reactions: rosedavinci