Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
I'm Drunk right now and the only reason I'm writing coherently is because of autocorrect. I kinda want to kill myself more when I'm drunk. It just feels like nothing matters and paint doesn't matter too. I think it's easier to ctb under the influ nice. Maybe I will kill myself under the influence.
Love,

• Love
Reactions: pole
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Hopefully you stop suffering soon, but I won't recommend ctb while intoxicated. Unfortunately, it's very easy to brutalise oneself but not die.

lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
This is why the SN method is so hard for me. It's the method I chose though so I'll have to take the loss.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Alcohol always will open the door a little more. It helps with some methods especially. As for thinking, I'd make sure you're 100% sure for CTB before you drink.

Reactions: Amyend88
Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
Hopefully you stop suffering soon, but I won't recommend ctb while intoxicated. Unfortunately, it's very easy to brutalise oneself but not die.
yeah I won't ctb now I'm with my friends but I went outside and just walked forward but I just think that ctb is much easier when drunk cause pain isn't as strong as normaly

I_want_to_sleep

I_want_to_sleep

Mar 22, 2023
I've tried using alcohol in previous CTB attempts but all it does is get rid of my suicidal thoughts and makes me think everything is going to be OK. It actually makes CTBing much harder.

I won't be using alcohol to numb to pain in any future attempts.

F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
I have heard that it's easier to kill yourself when you are drunk. One of the methods I have in mind is drowning and from reading about people who have CTB from drowning many of them were drunk from the alcohol.

Chickennoodlesoup

Chickennoodlesoup

Detective Soup in search of a reason to live
Oct 6, 2023
I am terrified of getting drunk for this exact reason, as well as being scared of dumping out all my shit to my friends and scaring them away. I hope it goes well for you, and don't CTB under influence, for I believe the chance it fails is higher. Sending some love back

Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Alcohol always will open the door a little more. It helps with some methods especially. As for thinking, I'd make sure you're 100% sure for CTB before you drink.
Yes, it lowers my inhibition when I drink, but wouldn't make me do it alone