idkrat

idkrat

Deluded rat
Dec 18, 2023
Just a thought. Possibly some of you will understand, but I don't wanna have a funeral nor being found.

I don't have much family left that would care when i'll be gone, but i dont want my friend, ex bf or really close relatives that I love know that I'm dead, even less watch me like that.

Also I know how much it could cost a funeral and I don't wanna be a burden even after death, so my plan it's probably going missing one day and make it difficult enough so nobody would find me. Also, to make sure they wont worry i'll tell them that I'm moving out on my own and distancing myself from any contact to live my life. If it becomes difficult, I might have to invent some argument with them so they'll be angry enough to don't worry about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Slow_Farewell, Praestat_Mori, touhoufan and 1 other person
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You are deserving of a proper burial. If no one comes forward to claim you, the state will bury you for free.

It is healthy to have realistic expectations after death. Burials are the norm all over the world.

If life bothers you so much that you want to ctb, the best advice I can give is to not worry about what will happen after you die.

Remember that natural death is unpredictable, and ctb only lets you choose your "method ceremony." The rest of the BS still stands! lol

Reactions: Sluggish_Slump and Praestat_Mori
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Just a thought. Possibly some of you will understand, but I don't wanna have a funeral nor being found.

I don't have much family left that would care when i'll be gone, but i dont want my friend, ex bf or really close relatives that I love know that I'm dead, even less watch me like that.

Also I know how much it could cost a funeral and I don't wanna be a burden even after death, so my plan it's probably going missing one day and make it difficult enough so nobody would find me. Also, to make sure they wont worry i'll tell them that I'm moving out on my own and distancing myself from any contact to live my life. If it becomes difficult, I might have to invent some argument with them so they'll be angry enough to don't worry about me.

Factored the same things into my CTB too. I hope things go your way.