D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
only good memories from my life come to my mind. I had good life but now it is time to go. I have peaked 3 years ago and now my life is broken. I feel at peace with my decision. No more pain, no more doubts I am calm and content. I will enjoy my last days on Earth and then I will CTB.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: soda_pressed, Honigwaffel, Hotsackage and 5 others
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
I've had a good life too, but the good times are gone and I'd like to go with them. I hope you do enjoy your last days, and I'll try to do the same.

Reactions: soda_pressed, Honigwaffel and OnlyMercy
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
only good memories from my life come to my mind. I had good life but now it is time to go. I have peaked 3 years ago and now my life is broken. I feel at peace with my decision. No more pain, no more doubts I am calm and content. I will enjoy my last days on Earth and then I will CTB.

I peaked way too long ago. 10 years. If I had peaked later, maybe I'd have a little hope, but nah.

Reactions: Hotsackage
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I wish you peace and best of luck whenever you have decided to go. I hope you succeed when the time comes.

Reactions: Honigwaffel and Hotsackage
A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019

I wish you the best, and if you do not mind sharing your method?