L

Lou997

Aug 16, 2020
Where to begin with this thread really.....
I have one question in mind and that is when do you know your truly ready to commit suicide?

Alot of us on here have had a shitty hand in life and have dibbled and dabbled with methods but never followed through for several different reasons.

BUT WHEN IS ENOUGH TRULY ENOUGH?

• Hugs
Reactions: Existingnotliving, Deleted member 18655 and _Minsk
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Only you can answer that question unfortunately. We all have different levels of shit we can take, some more some less. We're all different. For me it was when I just stopped trying, I stopped caring, I stopped enjoying, I stopped seeing the beauty of things around me.

Reactions: passenger520, Lorntroubles, Existingnotliving and 4 others
L

Lou997

Aug 16, 2020
Only you can answer that question unfortunately. We all have different levels of shit we can take, some more some less. We're all different. For me it was when I just stopped trying, I stopped caring, I stopped enjoying, I stopped seeing the beauty of things around me.
This is the thing I'm at that point constantly yet I can't seem to break the feeling I have left of guilt as my mum is somewhat religious and has always said that is the one thing she could never forgive, just the strain and the pain it would cause to the couple I hold closest, so I feel like I've been stuck in a vicious cycle that just goes on and on and on

I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
I think you'll just know when it's time. I think it's an unmistakable feeling.

Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and Lou997
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I've had enough. I destroyed my life year by year not realizing I was doing it and now it's too late. And now my body is broken as well, it's just time for me.

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
It's like falling in love: you'll know. This would be falling out of love with life: you'll know.

• Love
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Deleted member 18655 and Lou997
L

Lou997

Aug 16, 2020
I've had enough. I destroyed my life year by year not realizing I was doing it and now it's too late. And now my body is broken as well, it's just time for me.
I'm so sorry to hear that, are you 100% sure that it's your time? If you don't mind me asking what do you mean when you say your body is broken
I think you'll just know when it's time. I think it's an unmistakable feeling.
I guess so, have you ever had that feeling when you just don't know how to go on.
Like your constantly stuck at the bottom of this deep dark hole and you can't get out?

Last edited:
Reactions: Existingnotliving
I

inactive

Student
Jul 26, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear that, are you 100% sure that it's your time? If you don't mind me asking what do you mean when you say your body is broken

I guess so, have you ever had that feeling when you just don't know how to go on.
Like your constantly stuck at the bottom of this deep dark hole and you can't get out?

I've experienced it and continue to do so but have no choice but to hang on for my terminal grandmother.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

Anti depressants resulted in PSSD (post SSRI sexual dysfunction). I'm basically chemically castrated. Impossible to live a life of quality with this

L

Lou997

Aug 16, 2020
And there's nothing that anyone medically can do to help you through it, either way I'm sorry this happened to you

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
And there's nothing that anyone medically can do to help you through it, either way I'm sorry this happened to you

There is really nothing that can be done that I'm aware of. Of course I was never warned about this side effect, had I known I would've never touched the poison pills.

L

Lou997

Aug 16, 2020
I've experienced it and continue to do so but have no choice but to hang on for my terminal grandmother.
I completely understand that, you are obviously mentally strong to fight through all of this for the sake of your grandmother
There is really nothing that can be done that I'm aware of. Of course I was never warned about this side effect, had I known I would've never touched the poison pills.
Thats such a shame and yes 100%, really they should prepare people and be held responsible that something that is somewhat ment to help you could cause even more deeper pain

Last edited: