• All the time

• At night

• In the morning

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
What do you think it is that brings you to your lowest point? Perhaps a mood change that comes at a certain of the day or if it's just something that's always present no matter the time of day.

I know for myself I always feel like there's something weighing me down no matter what time it is or how long I sleep but it definitely feels like my depression and suicidal thoughts intensivify later at night. There's just something about the somberness of the night time that just kinda reinforces all these thoughts I have about life and myself. Part of myself is also jealous that whenever I go to sleep during the beautiful darkness that it'll be gone whenever I wake up repeating the cycle all over again, like a bad joke being played on repeat.

Reactions: ClaudeCTTE and sserafim
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Directly upon waking up: "oh shit. I got to do this again."

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashe, tiredangelgirl, nicotine_goblin and 4 others
S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
At night it hits the hardest. I have a horrible sleep schedule so I'm usually up during those hours. I just feel like a shit for hours until I fall asleep and wake up late in the morning

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashe and hevlalab
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What do you think it is that brings you to your lowest point? Perhaps a mood change that comes at a certain of the day or if it's just something that's always present no matter the time of day.

I know for myself I always feel like there's something weighing me down no matter what time it is or how long I sleep but it definitely feels like my depression and suicidal thoughts intensivify later at night. There's just something about the somberness of the night time that just kinda reinforces all these thoughts I have about life and myself. Part of myself is also jealous that whenever I go to sleep during the beautiful darkness that it'll be gone whenever I wake up repeating the cycle all over again, like a bad joke being played on repeat.
I feel the lowest when my parents call me a failure and disappointment for my failure to launch and for not having my life figured out

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashe
dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023

It might just be because of the nature of my job, but I usually feel the worst at night.
I have to be very cheerful and happy at my job, so coming home to an empty, cold, and dark dorm room really fuels the belief that I'm "faking" being happy. I spend many hours a night just crying and wishing I could CTB. I usually down a bottle of wine with whatever other p!//$ I can find. Then end up passing out, (sometimes waking up and vomiting) then waking up and getting dressed to go to work. Endless cycle I guess.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashe and Forever Sleep
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
You should add "In the afternoon" among the options.

I absolutely hate afternoons.

I hate seeing the warm colors of the afternoon; they make me feel inexplicable anxiety.

I prefer mornings; during mornings, I feel too calm, and I love seeing the cool colors of the sky.
What I love most about mornings is winter mornings because there's always fog.

From 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM, I feel calm even if I'm very sleepy.
After 12:00 PM, it starts giving me anxiety, and I never feel like going out.

I hate seeing the orange color of the sunset so much that I cover my room window with a black blanket.

Sometimes I'm thankful for the clouds when it rains all afternoon, but where I live, the rainy season is too short.

After 8:00 PM, I feel a little better, although sometimes I have panic attacks when I'm alone at night. Winter nights seem more pleasant to me, mainly because of the fog.

How I would love to sleep in the afternoons; I truly hate having to see the light of the sunset and its disturbing colors...

• Hugs
C

chloramine

Mage
Apr 18, 2022
It's pretty constant, but the mornings are that bit worse. Having to actually get up and do things and pretend is a lot and I hate looking forward to it all. Nights can be bad, but they're also when there are no expectations of me and when I have the option to die if it crosses that tipping point and I have the energy for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashe and complexpalm
complexpalm

complexpalm

Sep 29, 2023
Mornings for sure. Waking up, having to get out of bed and deal with a whole day. Sleep is such a nice temporary detachment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashe, tiredangelgirl and nicotine_goblin
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I hate late afternoon into early evening too. I have since childhood, but I've never known why. The despair fades somewhat after full darkness, and I often get a surge of renewed energy from then until 1 or 2 in the morning. As a teenager and young adult, I could often be awake until dawn. My parents loved that, of course.

• Hugs
catrecordplayer8

catrecordplayer8

Mar 17, 2023
for me i almost always feel it at night. during the mornings-afternoon i have school which distracts me even if i don't have anyone there for me.
but when i come home i feel a sudden lack of motivation to do anything which leads me to feeling so miserable lul
i have insomnia too which makes it hard for me to fall asleep - i think this is due to my overthinking cuz i hav a looot of regrets
don't really know if this is just because my environment at home just sucks tho :p

• Hugs
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
It's the lowest for me in the morning and gets somewhat better towards night. I hate waking up and feel like the weight of existence is crushing me. Having to live through the whole day again

• Hugs
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I feel low pretty much all the time, but I am at my lowest at night. That's when I'm completely alone and my mind wanders more and I talk to myself.

• Yay!
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Honestly it's always random. But def more often when I'm around people

• Hugs
tiredangelgirl

tiredangelgirl

i'm sorry i'm trying my best
Aug 1, 2022
i'll wake up in the morning and immediately start crying because i'm so unhappy with life.

• Hugs
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I feel the worst in the mornings because I have a neurological sleep disorder and struggle to sleep all night.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Waking up and realising that I didn't peacefully fall into an eternal sleep certainly is so dreadful and disappointing, I see it as a curse to wake up, only the peace of nothingness appeals to me, I'm always tired of existing.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am and Ashe