• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
do you expect to ctb soon? a week, month, year, never?

Reactions: _Minsk and worthIess
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Soon, sooner than a week and I can't wait to get the fu*k out of this hellhole.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, breezeboy, worthIess and 4 others
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Most likely within next week or 2. I'm trying to wait till after V Day to attempt... but it's getting hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, kawaiiphantom, rozeske and 1 other person
FujoshiNeet

FujoshiNeet

people call me unhinged
Jan 21, 2024
The next time someone lets me down again. I warn and warn people I am too fragile and still people come into my life and stomp all over it without a care.

• Hugs
Reactions: dysthymia, kawaiiphantom and Princess_Kitty
CandycanePuke

CandycanePuke

Sep 26, 2023
I want to do it on the anniversary of the day I should have died, so late next month.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Hopefully before I turn 19.

Reactions: worthIess
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Depending on access to my preferred methods, hopefully in the next couple of months

T

thetaperfade69

Jan 27, 2024
I want to say soon, but SI is a bitch.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, _Minsk and rozeske
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Depending on access to my preferred methods, hopefully in the next couple of months

HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
It will potentially take years as I'm giving life a chance for the time my cat remains alive. I'm not about to traumatize her just because I want to die.

• Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, kawaiiphantom, jujuklam and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm a wimp probably not for years

Reactions: worthIess
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Not any time soon.

The decision largely depends on my circumstances / situation. If it gets worse and unbearable I'd be ready with a method. SI and stuff is sth else then.

Reactions: _Minsk
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
It will potentially take years as I'm giving life a chance for the time my cat remains alive. I'm not about to traumatize her just because I want to die.
I'm in the same situation with my dogs. I can't abandon them. They're 18, 16, and 15, so it shouldn't be much longer. Losing them will be a major catalyst because they're my reason for living and the closest thing I have to a family. All I can do is patiently wait but it's so damn difficult, especially because of my health problems and my abusive living situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, kawaiiphantom and jujuklam
J

jujuklam

Jan 31, 2024
Totally get that!

Reactions: kawaiiphantom
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'm hoping never, but you never know.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
In march. I have been waiting so long for this, since I need to travel to get all the supplements needed. So I really cross everything I have that I continue with the strong willpower. I for a fact know that I don't want to live. Or correction. I would love to live, but not like this, and not with my problems. That i tried fixing, but is out of my control.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Ninja_Master
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I'm really hoping for February 15th if I can get everything ready in time

Ninja_Master

Ninja_Master

Dec 11, 2023
In march. I have been waiting so long for this, since I need to travel to get all the supplements needed. So I really cross everything I have that I continue with the strong willpower. I for a fact know that I don't want to live. Or correction. I would love to live, but not like this, and not with my problems. That i tried fixing, but is out of my control.
Exactly. I would actually like to live if circumstances were different but no, life is just unfixable downward spiral so ctb seems like the best option.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Probably July this year. I was kind of hoping on making it to August, but that doesn't seem likely.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I don't have the privledge of being able to access a guaranteed way to free myself from this existence in peace so I'm trapped here for now, it's really hellish how suicide methods are either risky or inaccessible. It will always be horrifying and unacceptable how we cannot have the option to just peacefully fall into an eternal sleep even know we never consented to existing in this world filled with endless cruelty and suffering.

C

ChronicLoser

just another random nobody
Nov 12, 2023
I'm going to attempt to ctb in about 2 to 3 weeks, after valentine's. Have some stuff to finish up. Hopefully it succeeds, I have some failures under my belt.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
do you expect to ctb soon? a week, month, year, never?
I don't know, but there are some days(like today)where I feel I can barely take it anymore, I can not accept her death, I cannot take the loneliness and the pervasive sadness as well as the continuing shock of her passing

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
24/04/2024. I like how it looks and it's close to dates that are sentimental to me.
Also it's after a couple family birthdays.

Since picking this date there have been 2 instances where someone has spoken to me about that exact date and something that occurred on it. Weird.
I've received other, what I can only call "signs", regarding my suicide and things that seem to suggest I'm on the right path. The universe or whatever is out there seems to be affirming my decision.

Reactions: rozeske, Chronicoverwhelm and divinemistress36
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
In the next 4 - 11 days and no specific date given. You'll hear from me then

Reactions: divinemistress36