• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
Sorry and I forgot if I asked this...I legit do suffer from memory loss a lot. But when do you take the Benzos? How long before sodium nitrite and antiemetics?

D

Dragon

Dec 7, 2018
I've spent the last week experimenting with various amounts of clonazolam. Unfortunately, there is no answer to your question, because everyone reacts so differently to benzos. You have to experiment for yourself and see what works best for you. However, there is definitely a before and after. Dose awhile before the meto/Tagamet, dose again, then dose again after the sn. Just make sure you can stay conscious for 20 moon to make sure you don't puke. Otherwise you will need to redose. You will know that it is working die to the cyanosis. It is asymptomatic so you do not feel a thing. But as your methemoglobin levels reach upwards of 50% you will begin to turn blue. At that point, it should have been about 20 min or so so just take a few more benzos and go to sleep. Should be very peaceful

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul and onlyinsleep
onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
I've spent the last week experimenting with various amounts of clonazolam. Unfortunately, there is no answer to your question, because everyone reacts so differently to benzos. You have to experiment for yourself and see what works best for you. However, there is definitely a before and after. Dose awhile before the meto/Tagamet, dose again, then dose again after the sn. Just make sure you can stay conscious for 20 moon to make sure you don't puke. Otherwise you will need to redose. You will know that it is working die to the cyanosis. It is asymptomatic so you do not feel a thing. But as your methemoglobin levels reach upwards of 50% you will begin to turn blue. At that point, it should have been about 20 min or so so just take a few more benzos and go to sleep. Should be very peaceful

Thanks I have Ativan. Or known as lorazepam.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Sorry and I forgot if I asked this...I legit do suffer from memory loss a lot. But when do you take the Benzos? How long before sodium nitrite and antiemetics?
Id suggest you go read through the large SN thread. It would be extremely helpful. Theres people on there that have posted actual dosage schedules, where its timing of dosages over a span of 48 hours before taking SN.

Reactions: JeSuisMalade