GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
This has been on my mind since a friend who i care alot about asked me when i last felt cared for by my parents. He's the only one who seems to have genuinely cared about and cared for me and he means alot to me. When was the last time you felt the same about someone?

Reactions: lv-gras, Weeping Garbage Can, worldexploder and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I feel cared for by people like my aunt and ex wife. But I still feel very lonely. Plus I am too focused on things such as CTB.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, lv-gras, GhostedToast and 3 others
tommyhalpinkelly

tommyhalpinkelly

Nov 21, 2018
2013 when I experienced incredible euphoria. No not from any human but from my mind and the environment around me.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Weeping Garbage Can and lv-gras
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Honestly? The weekend just gone when I tried to ctb.
I've never know such empathy.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Pineapplecrown, worldexploder and 2 others
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
That's a good question. If my mother cares, she doesn't do a particularly good job of showing it, as much as it pains me to say that.

My first girlfriend, a very long time ago, seemed to care at times. I just remember it as being the last time I felt like someone was looking out for me, that I was in someone's thoughts on a regular basis.

I miss that feeling but I ought to be accustomed, by now, to its lack.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Pineapplecrown
L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
Today -- thanks to someone I've been chatting with online for the past 24 hours or so.

Before that? I can't even tell you it's been so long.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
My earliest childhood memory is of being suffocated with a pillow while being molested. I've never for a single moment of my life felt "cared for." Not remotely. And I've come to feel VERY many others share my sentiment.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Dead Meat
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
This has been on my mind since a friend who i care alot about asked me when i last felt cared for by my parents. He's the only one who seems to have genuinely cared about and cared for me and he means alot to me. When was the last time you felt the same about someone?
I think the person I'm around now cares for me and doesn't disrespect me. But I am so lost.
My family never did. They just played stupid little games. The abuse in the household was so severe. That's why I never could get anything right. Nothing I could do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think family members do care, but of course all people are naturally selfish. However I know they would not care enough to respect my wishes to ctb, they would want me to stay alive for selfish reasons.

• Love
Reactions: AtMostOkay
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
I'm fortunate to have a handful of people who truly care for me. I'm aware this is a luxury these days.

But please allow me to share that I have never felt, not once in my life, that I came first. With anyone. Under any circumstances. There are reasons, of course, perceived and real.

"Well, I don't know if I've ever been really loved by a hand that's touched me."

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms