T

Tears In October

Sep 29, 2023
When did everyone know it was time? I feel as if I've always known I was not meant to walk among others.

I never felt like I was supposed to be where I am. I've tried many times, but nothing seems to work.

I feel as if this site might finally be my way to peace.

Reactions: february in alaska, sserafim, Lammpz and 1 other person
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
I've know my entire life i think , i always looked at life as a useless endless loop that we all do for nothing and were just repeating everything millions of people did before us , but the last days i just wake up and i feel nothing almost like bored but not the tiktok or go out bored like what the fuck am i living for bored and i just know my time is soom

Reactions: Tears In October, Iamtired and cscott
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always preferred the sound of permanent peace over enduring this pointless existence, even when I was very young the thought of death comforted me. Wanting to die is all that makes sense to me and only death can bring me the relief I search for as after all it's undeniable that existence is nothing but suffering, to me existence could never be something desirable, it doesn't interest me and I don't see the point of it.

Reactions: Tears In October and onlylovesdogs
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
I've know my entire life i think , i always looked at life as a useless endless loop that we all do for nothing and were just repeating everything millions of people did before us , but the last days i just wake up and i feel nothing almost like bored but not the tiktok or go out bored like what the fuck am i living for bored and i just know my time is soom
This is exactly me .. such a profound awareness like yo you can see right through the veil and you couldn't close it even if you tried. the hamster running in the wheel..

There is truly nothing new under the sun here. Just repetition

Reactions: Tears In October
FacePALM

FacePALM

Problem not person
Sep 10, 2022
I've been suicidal since I was ten years old. But only really last year (I'm 19 now) did I truly start to see my life as meaningless. I have no point. I'm loved and I have friends but to me that only means that I live for them. I don't want to live for myself. There is so much pain and ugliness inside of me. I absolutely hate myself.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
When did everyone know it was time? I feel as if I've always known I was not meant to walk among others.

I never felt like I was supposed to be where I am. I've tried many times, but nothing seems to work.

I feel as if this site might finally be my way to peace.
I always knew that I wasn't meant to be in this world

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Well, I guess you can never be sure of anything in life.
But metaphorically speaking, it's when you realize your boat have too many holes. You fix one, and two others open.
Your crew already abandoned the ship, because you suck with human relationships, and you are left alone in the thunderstorm.
You don't know what to do, but as you waste time looking for a solution, the ship keeps sinking, going down and down.
Nobody is gonna rescue you, because your an old grown up Captain.
So that's when you realize it's time to call it.
That's my personal interpretation.

Reactions: Tears In October and Iamtired
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
highschool. when I found out how people treated me and I found out just how awful and painful life really is I decided to keep the idea of killing myself in my head until I graduated highschool.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
This is exactly me .. such a profound awareness like yo you can see right through the veil and you couldn't close it even if you tried. the hamster running in the wheel..

There is truly nothing new under the sun here. Just repetition
exactly this is what i mean nothing we do has an actual value and were just repeating .

Reactions: cscott
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
When i understood i didnt had to continue this painful existence. And that i should have the right to decide when i wanted to die.

FrostedHoax

FrostedHoax

Student
Dec 1, 2022
I've always had a feeling that i don't really belong in this world, at least not for very long, and my lack of a fulfilling social life and genuine connections with others pretty much affirmed this for me. But the suicidal thoughts didn't really start until high school and then fully ramped up in the past 1-2 years.