Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Other than fried chicken or maybe chicken breast with some cream cheese sauce I really find chicken as very unsavoury as a source of protein. I wonder if others like me dont like chicken that much. I really think chicken is gross.

Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
It's probably popular as it's easily digested and a high source of protein. I personally am not a fan but I struggle with digesting other proteins, especially red meat.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I really think chicken is gross.
Does cock count as chicken? :haha:
Fools Gold Chicken GIF by Fool's Gold Records

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WhiteRabbit, Josuyo and 1 other person
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
It's weird, sometimes I like chicken, but sometimes there is a distinctive chicken-y taste that I can't stand.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Curious and unnecessary fact: in my country, there is a state known for the large number of homosexuals who live there, there are people who attribute this fact to the high consumption of chicken in that state. I don't know if you've heard of anything like that.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Fragile, lostautist and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Curious and unnecessary fact: in my country, there is a state known for the large number of homosexuals who live there, there are people who attribute this fact to the high consumption of chicken in that state. I don't know if you've heard of anything like that.
Yah i heard something similar about the levels of estrogen in chicken and some association with feminine traits in men.

Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
Yah i heard something similar about the levels of estrogen in chicken and some association with feminine traits in men.
That sounds like fear mongering lol.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
That sounds like fear mongering lol.
Yah I dont think it is accurate at all. Although i do think refined carbs consumption for example do cause some weakness and erectile dysfunction in some prone males. Some males also are predisposed genetically to aromatase free testosterone into estrogen which causes issues like gynocomastia (breasts development in men). I wouldnt outrule diet and lifestyle as a contributing factor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josuyo
SuicideM4n

SuicideM4n

Aug 9, 2021
Fish>>>>>>chicken

Ícone Verificado pela comunidade

• Love
Reactions: Mixo and Snake of Eden
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I like chicken strips, nuggets, sandwiches etc. But I hate that gross rubbery/oily chicken at KFC and places like that. Chicken isn't usually my first choice of meat either way though, I'm more of a burger guy.

Reactions: Snake of Eden and WhiteRabbit
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Funnily enough, some people from my country attribute the beauty of the women in certain area to chicken and milk consumption. Maybe that theory is not entirely false :pfff:

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Snake of Eden