• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
There is no reason not to. They will enhance blood flow, including that which flows outside of your body.

Do I need to say much more?

If you attempt by cutting, and you don't use vasodilators, you are choosing to have less blood flow than when using them.

In other words, more cutting and more pain is required for an equivalent loss of blood.

I don't want to name any specific ones, for fear of missing essential ones or including ones I shouldn't, but you can easily get them on your own, or via prescription.

Don't attempt lethal blood loss without them. It's like attempting without a warm bath.

Reactions: Midnight-rain, GoodPersonEffed and Racee
D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
this makes me sick just to think about it. Why would someone choose a slow, painfull and bloody method like urs? Don´t do that please

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
this makes me sick just to think about it. Why would someone choose a slow, painfull and bloody method like urs? Don´t do that please
Respectfully, people can ctb however they choose to, and this can help someone who makes that particular choice. It's not a method that affects others, only themselves. Not so respectfully, be careful reading threads, there's probably going to be other stuff that makes you sick to think about. Maybe some meto will help...

Last edited:
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Midnight-rain, Sunset764 and 1 other person
D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
Im just trying to avoid pain for whoever thinks to proceed like this.

SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
There is no right or wrong method when one decides when the time is right.
As long as they are at peace with how they catch the bus.

Reactions: Sunset764, Remember-Me-Not and GoodPersonEffed
TheLastSacrifice

TheLastSacrifice

Student
Feb 14, 2020
Actually I am one who needs this information. Thank you