Deathsrelease

Deathsrelease

Feb 22, 2019
Hi. I just joined yesterday and I already got a warning because I didn't pm someone and instead replied to them on a forum. Since I'm so new I can't pm anyone. Can someone tell me how long it takes before I can pm?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Redt2go
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Hi.Welcome:). Copy-paste from rules

-How can I send PM's to other users?
The permission to send and receive PM's will be granted automatically after you write a certain number of posts and are active for a certain amount of time. This is to avoid spam, low effort/lazy PM's, trolling, and not waste anyone's time. Once the permission is granted, you can send a PM by going to the information tab of a user's profile.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and LiveSlowDieFast
Deathsrelease

Deathsrelease

Feb 22, 2019
Hi.Welcome:). Copy-paste from rules

-How can I send PM's to other users?
The permission to send and receive PM's will be granted automatically after you write a certain number of posts and are active for a certain amount of time. This is to avoid spam, low effort/lazy PM's, trolling, and not waste anyone's time. Once the permission is granted, you can send a PM by going to the information tab of a user's profile.
Yeah I read that but i guess I just wanted to know what the approximate threshold # of posts and days it would take . I went on chat and have been told maybe around 5 or 10 posts. Still don't know how long I have to be active on this site. Thank you for the reply though. I appreciate it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
SeekingSolace

SeekingSolace

‘The sleep of reason breeds monsters’ -Goya
Jan 28, 2019
I'm not sure the exact number, but it didn't take me too long before I was allowed. The word games are a good way to increase your number of postings. Welcome to the community! :-)

Reactions: charlie_z, Deleted member 4993, meaningisgone and 3 others
Deathsrelease

Deathsrelease

Feb 22, 2019
I'm not sure the exact number, but it didn't take me too long before I was allowed. The word games are a good way to increase your number of postings. Welcome to the community! :-)
I'm glad to hear that. And thanks for the awesome tip. :) And for the warm welcome.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, WhiteRabbit and SeekingSolace
Wallflower

Wallflower

Feb 10, 2019
i'm new too. i'm just going around posting things just to get the ball rolling.

Reactions: Deathsrelease and Deleted member 4993