bestroper

bestroper

Feb 18, 2023
I will be out in 2-3 years. I want to do CTB right now, but there are too many things to prepare. Right place at right time. I need that

Reactions: Zhendou, highwaytoheaven, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
So maybe this won't help you much, but here goes:

Late 2022: The accumulation of many life disappointments make me become agnostic, quit any long term projects, and decide to plan on CTB.
2023: I plan one last backpacking trip involving a bunch of developing countries.
Early 2024: On second though, my inner demons and my past mistakes will chase me anywhere I go. The trip is cancelled.
Late 2024: Gathering enough money and whaterever courage I can scrape from within to CTB on 2025.

P.S: I'm set on the N2 way, therefore the need for money

Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
I plan for this sunday. I've got a rope, a reliabel suspension to hold my weight, and noone who will find me within an hour. I'm going to attempt a full-suspension hanging this sunday while getting close to blackout drunk. I'll probably make a final goodbye to this community post with a picture of the rope to see if anyone has any helpful criticisms on if it will work, but I'm pretty confident it will work

• Hugs
Reactions: tenshi天神, Evelyn Lane, highwaytoheaven and 1 other person
Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I will be out in 2-3 years. I want to do CTB right now, but there are too many things to prepare. Right place at right time. I need that
if all goes according to plan, sometime before the end of 2024.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Depends on how well getting my license and then mustering the courage to go buy a gun goes. I'm praying I can CTB before finals… Or even better, before midterms. I know I could ace them if I locked in or wtv but I just don't want to do it, y'know?

But given my current pace of practicing before midterms is very unlikely.

Best case scenario- <5 months.
Optimistically- 5-8 months, before finals.
Realistically- 9 months to a year.
Pessimistically- Year and a half to 2 years.
Worst case scenario- >2 years.

Reactions: Arachno and divinemistress36
Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
Depends on how well getting my license and then mustering the courage to go buy a gun goes. I'm praying I can CTB before finals… Or even better, before midterms. I know I could ace them if I locked in or wtv but I just don't want to do it, y'know?

But given my current pace of practicing before midterms is very unlikely.

Best case scenario- <5 months.
Optimistically- 5-8 months, before finals.
Realistically- 9 months to a year.
Pessimistically- Year and a half to 2 years.
Worst case scenario- >2 years.
School is so fucking hard when depressed and not seeing a future for yourself. I get that feeling. Locking in would solve the problems but locking in requires us to lock into the act of locking in which just seems useless

Reactions: Arachno
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
I plan to CTB on my birthday, which is Oct/2nd.

Reactions: divinemistress36
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
School is so fucking hard when depressed and not seeing a future for yourself. I get that feeling. Locking in would solve the problems but locking in requires us to lock into the act of locking in which just seems useless
Yeah. it's gonna be hard once it goes from "just boring" to "overtly stressful" in a month or so. I did some online college classes last year (concurrent enrollment) so I know what I'm in for. Though on the bright side a bit less time alone with my thoughts would be a nice distraction.

Also I'm unfortunately starting to get scared about driving; more specifically failing my driver's test. If I fail it, I won't get to die in the place I want- it's a three hour drive away- and I'm not 100% a driver's permit will be ok to get a gun. I'm like 80% sure, but I don't want to fuck this up.

Thankfully there's a gun shop within an hours walk of my house, so if all goes to hell I can just try going there one day with some cash and the permit and then shoot myself someplace less pretty. that's reassuring, at least.

I'm going to go on a test walk right now, actually. Maybe it'll scare me less actually going in the shop one day if I'm more familiar with the area.

edit: nvm it started raining lol

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Hopefully by the end of the year

• Hugs
Reactions: sugarb
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Tomorrow in the day

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Infinitespace_, pariah80 and divinemistress36
P

pariah80

Aug 12, 2024
Tonight at 10pm.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: MrOptions, Infinitespace_, samdocheon and 1 other person
SeekingRelief

SeekingRelief

Aug 16, 2024
As soon as possible. Right now, I'm trying to figure out where to order SN from. The moment I get it shipped to me and it arrives will be the moment I CTB.

• Wow
Reactions: Infinitespace_
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I know I'd be long gone if I had the means to eternally find peace from this existence so painful and undesirable that only ever caused me to suffer. I really wish I had the option of a death like never waking again, I only wish to never exist again.

Reactions: hereornot and divinemistress36
blueberryDesert

blueberryDesert

Jul 23, 2024
Before the last month of 2024. I already have the specific date in mind and am working on getting everything together and disposing of most of my things.

bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
Sometime during the next 1.5 years. Could be tomorrow, could be Christmas, could be next yeat.

I want to go soon.

• Hugs
CandyCane

CandyCane

Student
Mar 11, 2022
I don't know. I feel so many responsibilities, but I'm tired of being sick.

Sappy Sandpiper

Sappy Sandpiper

Aug 10, 2024
When my method expires… which was 6 months ago. I'm not so sure what I'm still doing here.

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I want to live a little more to see how things are, although due to the amount of the pain I live in this is just a gamble, I'm a joke. Priority number one is to secure a way out, then from there I'll sort the rest.

nattanatta

nattanatta

Aug 13, 2024
Unless things start to get significantly (miraculously) better in the very near future, I'm not making it to 2025.

• Hugs
Reactions: MrOptions and divinemistress36
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
probably early 2025, i hope it happens

BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
Thought I recovered but I'm just spiraling down again in all honesty. I'm gonna try another attempt around late September or early October if nothing else works.

Last edited:
Ww42

Ww42

Experienced
Feb 24, 2024
Yeah. it's gonna be hard once it goes from "just boring" to "overtly stressful" in a month or so. I did some online college classes last year (concurrent enrollment) so I know what I'm in for. Though on the bright side a bit less time alone with my thoughts would be a nice distraction.

Also I'm unfortunately starting to get scared about driving; more specifically failing my driver's test. If I fail it, I won't get to die in the place I want- it's a three hour drive away- and I'm not 100% a driver's permit will be ok to get a gun. I'm like 80% sure, but I don't want to fuck this up.

Thankfully there's a gun shop within an hours walk of my house, so if all goes to hell I can just try going there one day with some cash and the permit and then shoot myself someplace less pretty. that's reassuring, at least.

I'm going to go on a test walk right now, actually. Maybe it'll scare me less actually going in the shop one day if I'm more familiar with the area.

edit: nvm it started raining lol
I don't think you even need a license in some states for buying a gun, they will be doing a background check though, so if you've ever been sectioned you wont be able to get a gun from a non-private gun store. And don't try to lie on those checks either, they'll find out and you'll get a felony charge.

whiteboyswithars

whiteboyswithars

Jun 15, 2024
Uhh probably sometime either before I start school (if everything works out perfectly lmao) but definitely some time before 2025 starts

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I don't think you even need a license in some states for buying a gun, they will be doing a background check though, so if you've ever been sectioned you wont be able to get a gun from a non-private gun store. And don't try to lie on those checks either, they'll find out and you'll get a felony charge.
Yep, that's what I've read. I'm in one of the most red states (think midwest) and the internet says I don't need a license. Still, I'm a little antsy about it.

No criminal or mental history, so hopefully no issues there. I won't lie no worries

ImUsedToIt

ImUsedToIt

May 13, 2024
sometime within the next 2 months

• Hugs
Reactions: Infinitespace_